Sinatra Toupee Secretly Auctioned by TMZ Employee

10/11/2010 7:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

101110_TV_toupee_web_stillOne of Frank Sinatra's toupees is about to be sold at auction -- and the current proprietor of Ol' Blue Eyes' hairpiece is in TMZ's very own newsroom ... someone who tried keeping the whole thing under wraps.

horo

tmz... you are so boring and tertiary at this point. your business is fueled by sleaze and you love it. you are the s*** of sloppy capitalism.

no i don't want your newsletter. wipe your a@@es with it and then of course try to sell it.

Neva Blake

OMG I just discovered I'm the s**** of sloppy capitalism! Am I the only other person that was traumatized like Max that Frank Sinatra was bald? I had exactly the same reaction he did!

Carvey

Years ago when I was working as a teenager I laid carpet in Frank Sinatra's house. He had this huge cigarette lighter collection in glass cases, which of course we had to move to lay the carpet. He came in to personally supervise the move. He spent a sizable amount of time telling stories behind how he came in to possession of quite a few of the various lighters. Sounds like it'd be boring but his stories were actually entertaining as hell. He was one of the nicest people I ever met. I can see why his friends were always so loyal to him.

alex

I hope seth macfarlane bought that toupee since he's such a fan of sinatra's and wants to be just like him. He might need it in the future or he could wear it now when he sings at the Proms in England.

John Stone

TMZ's motto: If there is no story, make a story!

David

We LOVE bald new guy!! Bring him back! We need to hear more about what's stored in this guy's garage.

Sandra

Yuck!!!!!

relevency review god

Noah Belson is the funniest Jew in America. When Harvey decides to stop dying his hair and sipping on his smoothies, move Noah into the host spot. He is WAY funnier than any of the other wannabe's sitting in the room on camera. Especially that punk with the dreadlocks. Just get rid of him already.

Bring on Noah...we want to see him, not any of the other losers.

Really

Helvetica

Slow news day. Though that new guy is pretty funny.

B. Gallini

The new guy is hilarious. Was that planned? His deadpan was awesome. MNGN!
New
Guy
Now!

shortround

what would something like that even sell for? i don't even have a guess.

seconded on that dude being funny. bring him in once a week.

Aurelia

LMAO!! I used to work with Noah at a publishing company years ago. Very smart, funny guy; genuinely nice, as well. Still have the lamb he gave me (as a lovely parting gift...lol) when i left the company...

More Noah, Please!