Jim Carrey Rebounds and Scores ... with Hot Brunette

10/12/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jim Carrey cracked the biggest smile on the planet at a rooftop party in NYC this past Saturday -- and we're guessing it had a lot to do with that smoking hot brunette in his arms.

1011_jim_carrey_woman_EX_TMZ
It's been 6 months since Jim called it quits with Jenny McCarthy ... and it's pretty clear he's over the blonde phase ... for now.

No word yet on the identity of the mystery woman -- but based on the photo, Jim's face says it all ... "Jenny who?"

Alrighty then.

Mary

Jim who is almost 50 now is playing the part of; “There is no fool like an old fool.”
As one lady put it, a study diet of Jims slap stick get old and annoying fast. it’s like hanging out with a kid. You can only see the same act so many times, and after that it’s not funny anymore and there sure not much left to look at.

Damon

I actually think I know who this is people!

I think it's a model called Asha Leo who I used to go to school with in Surrey, England.

Check and see - would be funny it it were true!

melanie

I love Jim, but this woman looks a lot younger than him....I guess that is how they do it in Hollywood though, older rich man, hot young woman....

timsami

Cheers to the Anal Dwelling Butt-Monkey!

jwblue

I never understood why people bust a guy's balls for dating blond women.

Someone please give a rational answer.

mrshpygrl

That looks like Kelly from Housewives of New York.

Superman

Another gold-digging whore. It's just sickening the way they throw themselves over these people just because they are rich and famous, especially knowing their promiscuous reputation!

Elaine

She looks like Andrea Savage to me. She played the therapist in Stepbrothers as well as some other things.

shar

I wonder what this picture cost him??? He is one hair shy from being institutionalized.

Duh

That's Tracy Ryerson - she's a lesbian - must be some kind of photo shoot or a movie shoot.

jack

il devient de plus en plus insipide Carey. m'enfin

Throwback kid

Jim deserves a medal for putting up with Jenny for so long. Jenny Mccarthy is so annoying with her crude 13 year old boy sense of humor that most guys would punch her in the face by the third date?

What is Jenny's talent again? MTV and posing nude?

jamie

looks like Tracy Ryerson from the Real L Word..didn't think she was really gay. Seriously, not surprised.

jack

Is everyone in LA so insecure and co dependant that they can't spend any time single?

721tango

I hope he finds his sole mate?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments