Jasmine Waltz: 'Two Times, My Ass!'

10/13/2010 2:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman with whom David Arquette claims to have had sex with "once ... maybe twice," is indignant, telling friends, "Two Times, My Ass!"

Jasmine Waltz
Sources are telling TMZ ... Jasmine Waltz is indignant, claiming she had sex multiple times with David over the course of more than a month.  She's saying she met David through a mutual friend and started dating.

People associated with David tell us ... everything that happened between David and Jasmine occurred after he separated from Courteney Cox and after they reached an understanding that they could date other people.  Jasmine is backing up this story.

But ... Jasmine is saying she's "shocked" he spoke so openly about their involvement with Howard Stern.

Tim

TMZ is the root of the recent gold digger overload.

Every woman that ****s a celebrity you put on TMZ, over and over and over again

zzzzzz

BallaBlocka

If I was her, I wouldn't be bragging about having sex with David Arquette's dorky ass, multiple times. But then again, she looks like a poor man's Megan Fox, so whatever....

noneofyourbusiness

Again, this is probably why Courtney said she was "tired of being his mother." What an immature ass-hat. If he LOVED Courtney, he would not have been so quick to blab personal business on the low-class Howard Stern show.

DANA

Well he woudnt said anything if Howard didnt asked him.
So what had you expect to hear lies???

Stupid People Hater

Lol, who the **** cares if it was 2 or 20 times.

kp

she calls this dating-
right hobag
dinner at mom's on sunday

awards

On closer inspection, if I was doin' Jasmine I would be slammin her ass like a screen door in a hurricane, non stop! Sorry, no time for interviews, I have some make up sex to attend to after 11 years with my wonderful wife. Call me in about six years. Bye!

Zach Swan

She should be thankful that Arquette didn't tell Stern what her hourly fee was. Who was the friend who she "met David through"? Charlie Sheen? I hear he knows a lot of women like her.

Sammie

LOL! I was pretty shocked he spilled the beans on Howard Stern too. My first thought was, "Wow. This is going to piss his wife off." And then the last line was he hoped to get back together. Like that's ever going to happen. I would say his choices bear up to what "Monica" was saying about being tired of his being a big, giant child and her being his mom.

Kate

DANA - David Arquette has the ability to say 'I'm not going to talk about that, it's private', just like anyone else.

In any case, I really don't understand these women who freely discuss how many times they've made a sl*t of themselves. I bet Jasmine's mama is proud. It's every parent's dream to have a daughter whose legs spread like butter.

O-C Guy

Was she referring to the number of times or the act(s)itself?

JLS

David's revelation to Howard Stern finished off the possiblity of a reconciliation with Courteney. Married men who have done something wrong with other women always diminish it any way they can when caught. Yes, he was on a break from his wife but announcing how many times he porked Jasmine was absolutely stupid. He undoubtedly porked her plenty. Both women look very much alike. That's the only interesting part here. David clearly does need a mommy. That's disgusting to any wife. Including me and I've been married for 40 years.

BarkingPenguin

Maybe she meant to say "two times IN my ass."

diogenes

She is a no class never-was. He is a no class has been.

Molotov

It always amazes me how low-wattage a lot of actors and celebrities are. Who in their right mind would go public with how many times they had sex with someone and talk about all the other intimate details of their lives.

First, it's not that interesting. Believe it or not, a lot of people have sex.

Second, you're just setting yourself up for a poop-load of flak.

Just dumb. Low IQ. I don't get it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments