Octomom Delivers Miracle Payment, Saves Home

10/14/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Octomom's labor has finally paid off -- TMZ has learned the part-time bartender, garage sale saleswoman, and human photo prop has raised enough money to stay in her home ... for now!

101410_octomom_landlord_tmz_video2
Amer Haddadin -- the guy who owns the note on Nadya Suleman's L.A. area property -- tells us he had a "very constructive meeting" with Octo's attorneys yesterday ... they finally handed over a check for two months of back payments.

As for the additional $450,000 balloon payment that Octo still owes -- Haddadin tells us he's agreed to grant Nadya an extension ... and the two parties will establish a new deadline in the next couple of days.

zima

SHE SLEPT WITH HIM

PicklesLaRue

Who cares? He's apparently in on her begging and scamming scheme.

There will be a next time and he won't get any sympathy from the public and neither will she. Enough is enough.

Posted at 3:09 AM on Oct 14, 2010 by bellestarr

I agree Bellestrr - it sure looks that way. How many times now since those kids were born have they pulled the "OMG! Octo On The Verge Of Losing Her Home!" donation roundup? Five or six, I think, going back to when her mother's place was put into foreclosure for non-payment.

I think this whole exercise is nothing more than a fishing line to see if some fool will pay off that house so she can reserve "her" money for continued mall shopping and plastic surgery maintenance. Haddadin just milked his last drop from the public sympathy teat. They're nothing but a cabal of attention and donation whores, Haddadin included.

PicklesLaRue

half a milli seems a tad HIGH? for a slumlord dump.

Posted at 2:23 AM on Oct 14, 2010 by dustyshake

Just goes to show that you don't know very much about California real estate. Current prices for homes in that neighborhood are between $500k and 600k. Octo's house is on the higher end. Where do you live dustyshake? Oklahoma?

MeLu

The landlord is an idiot. He should have taken the money then said "NO EXTENSION!" If she had a hard time coming up with a few thousand dollars exactly how will he come up with the near half million dollar payment?

Bubbles The Chimp

This clown just likes being in the media.

Alvin

I think Christmas will be the time Octoscammer hits up the public again big time. She will be behind in her rent payments, crying, "Oh poor me, I'm being kicked out at Christmas with 14 children."

If she couldn't make the last two payments, how in the hell is she going to make her future payments?

It's only gonna get worse folks. The Octo-begging is a gift that keeps on giving... on and on and on and on and on.

Alvin

Just came to mind... can you imagine another 18 years of this begging??????? We've already seen almost 2 years of it because she blew the money that she did get in 2009. Hell, she was threatening to go to WIC for money for formula when she had already brought in $100,000! (This WIC threat was AFTER the Curry interview which she was paid in the 6 figures).

She just doesn't want to spend any of "her" money for those kids. She thinks the "village" should pay for it. Well, there's only one village idiot, and that's the Sulemonster cuz the village is tired of her.

ManiacalZebra

He's only cutting her more slack to keep his name in the news.

Sammy

Who cares? He's apparently in on her begging and scamming scheme.

Posted at 3:09 AM on Oct 14, 2010 by bellestarr

Posted at 6:18 AM on Oct 14, 2010 by PicklesLaRue

Pickles, bellestarr and Alvin have all nailed it. I'm done with these people. This Amer clown is in on the whole begging scam, he's a "friend" of her father's right? Nuff said.

I feel for Octo's older kids. They must be teased and taunted daily at school because they have the utter misfortune to call that ****-for-brains "mother". There will be MAJOR rebellion going on with those older kids. I see juvie, jail, arrests, and SEVERE anger issues in their future. Hopefully none of them end up the next Charlie Manson.

Spiffy

This Begathon every other month will continue UNTIL the IDIOTS out there STOP sending in money. The day she's met with a deafening silence is the day she stops and the day she's totally screwed.

Those poor, poor kids!

Kimba10

IN YOUR FACE HATERS!!! LMAO I'm so happy for the Suleman family. I truly am. :)

You "Haters" can't keep Mrs. Suleman down. I told you all that she would not lose her home, did I lie? LOL Now you see why I wasn't worried at all about her children becoming homeless or splitting up into foster care. You can't keep this woman down! Y'all keep knocking her down and she just keeps getting right back up fighting, coming back stronger and better then ever at yah.

And she did it all without humiliating, degrading and belittling her-self going on welfare, disability or doing Vivid and other disgusting trifling get quick dog jobs out there. Suleman's saved their home without a reality TV show. They saved it by working together as a positive family. Big ups to all the people out there who put the hate behind them and came out to support and help the Suleman's.

Look at the haters today, attacking Amer because they didn't get what they wished for. LMAO it's so funny. I kept saying oh well, no news is good news. Sure nuff that's what we got-- GOOD NEWS! Aren't you all happy? Yes, Praise be Nadya, God loves you and he has proven that over and over again that he'll never abandon you and your family when y'all need him most.

Say what you all want about Mrs. Suleman (don't care) LOL but this is a mother who cares and love her kid's unconditionally, so deeply that she would do whatever motherly possible there is to do, to keep her family safe and together, keep a roof over their heads, clothes on their backs and food in their mouths. Even if it means having a yard sale and doing a few TV skits and interviews. Luv that about Mrs. Suleman being resourceful, don't you? hahahaha!!!!! TEAM NADYA! :)

Peanut Santiago

Ho hum
-------------
Another day another scam.
Grifters-R-Us just did another dramatic beg fest. Amer is as crocked as Nads and Octocamp are and obviously in on the scheme.
-------------
Kimba10....you WERE right. Nads was not in any danger of losing her house.
All she has to do is BEG, BEG, BEG every couple of months.
Well, Nads doesn't seem to ever get humiliated by her actions.
I guess she HAS money.
Maybe the IRS and welfare will want to know about any money.
-------------
Better for the taxpayers if she has money. THAT is good news for the suckers who actually work.
------------
Great comments guys (other posters).

Peanut Santiago

That was meant to be crooked.
But....BUT crocked also fits! ROTF-LMAO

Peanut Santiago

One LAST thought....

Kimba10 thinks Nasty is a wonderful mother....

All I can say is that Kimba10 has very low standards for child care.

The rest of us would NOT want Octo as our mother.
We wouldn't let her take care of a guppy, never mind our beloved pet babies.

Sammy

Posted at 8:54 AM on Oct 14, 2010 by Kimba10

What a joke. This biotch will "would do whatever motherly possible there is to do, to keep her family safe and together, keep a roof over their heads, clothes on their backs and food in their mouths".

This biotch will do whatever possible EXCEPT get a job! For some reason, she thinks she is above working for a living. I would rather work 8-5, day in and out until the day I die rather than having to resort to BEGGING for a living. I don't beg my employer for money, I EARN it. I EARN my paycheck.

How is Octo Slob going to come up with balloon payment Kimba? This is STILL due. It is going to take many, many yard sales, bar gigs and endless beg-a-thons to come up with that. Me, I would rather work than subject myself to the humiliation of begging, but hey, that's just me. I was brought up to be self sufficient, to pay my own way, to not buy things that I cannot afford (plastic surgery, designer clothes, shoes and makeup), to take care of my family before my own selfish needs and to not expect the government or the American public to pay for my children.