Michael Lohan --

I'll Become a

Drunk for Lindsay

10/14/2010 8:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan is telling people he's going to intentionally fall off the wagon and check himself into the Betty Ford clinic to be near Lindsay Lohan -- and stage his own arrest if necessary to get his daughter's attention.

1014_milo_lilo_EX_TMZ_01
We're told Michael is going to show up at Betty Ford and demand admission.  He will stage his own arrest -- to show everyone how much he cares about his daughter.

Michael is saying he'll make one more trip to Betty Ford to attempt to see Lindsay.  If she won't let him in, he's going to get all drunk and then go back and make a scene.

Wasn't this an episode in "I Love Lucy"?

wisey

I feel for Lindsay. She didn't stand a chance at being stable with a dad this psycho.

Steven

This is nuts, every press organization should stop relaying his stories to the public. If that occurred, maybe we wouldn't have to be poisoned with his b.s. anymore. NO MORE MICHAEL LOHAN!

Mikey

Getting drunk to save his daughter, this man is a genius!

AS

Okay, that island I say we should send all media whores to...we can add one for incredibly STUPID parents. Are you kidding me? Stalking your own daughter? Actually, both you n Dina should go there....

Mikey

The Lohan's are American royalty.

lmhilly1971

What a creepy stalker!! Is it any wonder the girl wants to do drugs! What a sicko!!

Bootpunk

Is this man just a TOTAL ASS?

H.Ecate

Can ALL gossip sites stop with this d.bag. Please, let him fade into oblivion and cry into an 8-ball.

Mikey

Dina and Michael have a drinking contest and the last one standing drives the other to the Betty Lohan nut house where there daughter resides.

LA me

CREEPY!!! JUST CREEPY!!! That is all that went through my brain.

He is obsessed with Lindsay and dates women who look like her!! AAAACCCCKKK!! My skin is crawling!!

Cartman

Lack of common sense seems to be a genetic trait these two share.

As with any original "Lohan plan" it will end poorly.

A1A

I think I may be speaking for all of us here in the comments section when I say that these Lohan family members are all FUBAR'd. I think most of us are really happy we are not like these people. What a complete mess of a family, beyond dysfunctional and into the surreal.

rebecca

WTF michael, are you ****ing serious, it's just not fair for Linds.

Nancy

No wonder that whole family is crazy!

redvixen

No wonder this poor kid is so ****ed up. She has stated multiple times she doesn't want to see him. This poor excuse of a father has never cared about any of his kids. It's all about him.