Justin Bieber Lands a Daddy

10/15/2010 11:20 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Teen pop prince Justin Bieber arrived in his homeland of Canada and was greeted by his 37-year-old father Jeremy on Thursday.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

Even 16-year-olds need help with all their baggage.

I Chinee

Quick someone hurry up and seal off our border with Canada! So damn tired of seeing this ******* Canadian!

David

you know my pants sag low (low)
even though (though) that went out of style
like ten years ago (go) /spose

dakoda

Now I honestly don't like most of his music. but it's unbelievable how arrogant, immature and just plain *******s all of you are being. He started out playing guitar and singing covers of some great stars of the 60's 70's and 80's and posting it on youtube all on his own. You're all jealous because he is successful and is following his dream while none of you made it worth ****, I take it. AS for his pants, he can do what he wants. Sorry he doesnt want to look like STEVE URKEL guys LOL

AyeJay

Posted at 9:47 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by dakoda

Who said we're arrogant? Truthfully I actually like his music, it's just the way he carries himself that makes me dislike him. Sure he make a ton of money and that's because God giften him like all the other famous people in this world. I'm not jealous, and truthfully my parents make over 200k a year so it's not like I'm jealous of his money. As Pauly D would say, "You do you bro, and I'll do me." But that's just me, I'm not speaking for anyone else. Point Blank.

Marianne

Yes pull up those pants. I don't think he can really sing now let alone when his voice changes. The have to fix up the voice when they record and then he's playing that when he is on tour.They are making WAY to much out of him.

Kimba10

I think JB is cute and perfect just the way God made him. I wouldn't change a thing about him or his music. Keep rocking JB and if you want to wear your jeans to your knees... Um you do that, after all you paid for'em.

4sure Bieberfever! :)

Carl

John Travolta is not 37.

Loves her colombian stud

Forget Justin we all know you hate him anyways.....check out the studly father...*whistles*

Christine

I didn't even notice his pants, but I DID notice that his dad's body language couldn't scream "I could give a crap about you" more if he tried. What's up with the one arm, lean-from-the-chest quasi-hug? Look at the way the poor kid is holding on for dear life and dad is like "eh." And on that note, judging from the looks of daddy, I doubt he was ever taught to pull up his pants.

Steelers suck

Dad looks real thrilled to be getting that hug! ROFL Who could blame him, I wouldn't want anyone to know that arrogant douche was my son either!

Steelers suck

Kimba10 shouldn't you be in school???

rrrrrrrrrrr

This little boy looks absolutely ridiculous! Ugh, where to begin? The saggy pants, the hood up, the stupid hair style, the big sunglasses inside the building, those dumb looking red shoes....This kid's 15 minutes was up about 10 minutes ago.

Bob

How can anyone walk with their pants like that. What an ass.

debschira

couldn't let go of the baggage to hug his son? strange....

thaisha