Oprah and Gayle Play Grab Bass

10/16/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah Winfrey and her BFF Gayle King took a completely platonic vacation to Yosemite National Park -- but something about the trip seems a little fishy.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Dan

Wow she's really looking more and more like a fatter Al Roker

DJ

I think the lipstick for these two muffin-bumpers is just for the cameras...as the old saying goes, "Powder and paint, make you what you ain't". GAYle & Openwide look so (too) happy together. I think this clearly shows they like fish as opposed to sausage.

tcidda

it's oink oink and her lap dog.fish means something very deer to them.

justme

They must not have caught anything, because they had dinner from the Ahwahnee Hotel delivered to their tent.

nowwho'srightandwrong

I'm not an Oprah fan. I've probably watched her show 10 times in all the years she's been on the air. Oprah doesn't seem to have a life outside of making whatever she does into a segment for her show or an article in her magazine. That's what I find so annoying about her. However in their defense, I really don't think Gayle and Oprah are lovers. I've always looked at them like blood sisters. Their bond seems more like family than anything else.

Sydney

Black women, weaves and frolicking in water go against nature. This was meant for a photo op....you'd never see this in real life.

Guest

Lmao!!!

josh

Oprah likes fish. Too gay not that theirs anything wrong with it!

my opinion

My first thought Lucy & Ethel LOL they look hilarious

dynodavid

So basically... TMZ is bullying Oprah and Gail about being GAY.....Hmmm...Makes you think doesn't it?
Haven't you (JERKS) people heard about whats going on with Bullies, Gays and people killing themselves?
Gosh y'all why would you pick on people who are having fun on their vacation and could possibly be in love.(LUCKY THEM)

*******THAT'S WHAT I CALL A BULLY*******
TMZ R BULLIES..

Ill never come here again..Thanks guys..I really did like you-all. Yours, David

Ms_Tell

How stupid and sad that so many jealous people have to gossip about them being gay. Who cares, if they are, good for them, but I seriously doubt it. They are both lucky to have each other as such good friends. I love spending time with my good female friends, too.

JB

yes..tmz DOES need fishing school!

fly fishing uses flies - not lures.

Marty

JB: a fly is considered a lure, since it is not a natural bait.

R.Zimmerman