Barbara Billingsley Dies

10/16/2010 5:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Barbara Billingsley -- best known for playing June Cleaver on "Leave It to Beaver" -- passed away this morning. She was 94.

1016_barbara_billingsley_bn_getty
A spokesperson says Billingsley died early Saturday at her home in Santa Monica. She had suffered from a rheumatoid disease.

According to her Wikipedia page, her hobbies included tennis, gardening and dining.

She was also fluent in jive.

Queen of the smash and grab

R.I.P. Beautiful Lady. <3

Sautxyca

I could watch a round of Leave It To Beaver right now. Iconic show, indelible characters, perfect casting, beloved. June Cleaver was America's mom — and Canada's mom, too, Wally.

Scott Robbins

Rest in peace classy lady.

Diana

I love Eddie Haskells comment. :)

What a wonderful lady she seems to have been and I will miss her.

RJ Hunt

Excuse me stewardess but I speak jive...One of the funniest lines ever...She will be missed...

Criss

R.I.P. She was a nice one.

Jim Shimer

One of my first crushes. Rest in Peace June.

bennettmufson

So sad she passed away, so glad she had the years. Yes for many ancient history one thing for sure is she was mom and a second mom for so many and some where right now she is touching someones heart with her kindness her smile and her sincerety.

tami

nice lady and funny to she was great in airplane to i will miss her very much.

simon says

**** my heart aches,as i ponder the wonderful years of yesterday.At 49,friends will ask why I would I still be watching,"leave it to beaver" episodes. I say to them, why not? They are memories of a special time, a time lost to so called "NEW T.V.".."Reality Trash" Barabara Billingsly was A TRUE LADY, one of true grace,beauty,manners. In real life,she was no different. God Rest Your Soul.I will keep watching,and never forget.

Kindra

Rip ~ You touch so many lives and will live in our hearts always. God Bless you and your family. Thank you for the great memories as a child growing up. We gained another great angel among us!!

To all the disrespectful comments/post....HAVE SOME CLASS PEOPLE!! We all have to experience death in our lives, whether they all affect us sincerely or not. Carma, will come back to you and when it's your loved one...I hope your disrespectful comments come back to haunt you!!! Have a wonderful life....

glenn ouren

there will always be a june cleaver

glenn ouren

another one gone. she always carried herself with class.
something dee dee russell should contemplate. that generational
complaint was over the line. there will always be a june cleaver

glenn ouren

there will always be a june cleaver

Andrew

R.I.P. Nanny from "Muppet Babies"