Justin Bieber Investigated for Assault in Canada

10/17/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber is reportedly being investigated by police in Richmond, British Columbia after an alleged incident at laser tag facility ... this according to various reports in Canada.

Justin Bieber assault.
A 12-year-old boy claims Bieber (seen above at the laser tag place, with his father) hit him while playing a game, according to the reports, though he suffered no visible injuries.

A rep for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police tells TMZ the incident was reported to authorities by the boy's father. Though the rep wouldn't confirm anything about Bieber, they did say they are in the process of interviewing witnesses.

The popular Canadian blog ZackTaylor.ca says they spoke to a staffer at the facility who says that during the game, Bieber was cornered by several kids "and accidentally hit the kid while running away."

We spoke to a rep for Bieber yesterday who said it was absolutely untrue.

Elli

I really dont like Justin Bebier! I don't know what to believe-I wasn't there.

blah

I don't think he would do such a thing. If you were being mobbed by kids i think you might would push and hit too.

brooke

The kids dad probly told the kid to tellpeople that justin hit him so they could get lots of money and make justin look bad. well their sorry a$$ losers for that. I <3 u JB!!!!!!!!!!

bob

o my ****ing god that is so dumb that 12 yer kid just wants to **** up justin bieber

Diana

It may have been an accident but i kno that Justin would not do that,even to a little kid.

Anti-Dictatorship and Pro-Democracy Supporter

Celebrity Culture is one of the problems in America. It is like a cult that you are obsessed with someone who you don't really know. Is this the kind of person or leader like Justin Bieber you wanted to promote and defend? If Justin Bieber hit me then I would have hit him back too or at least charge him for the assault that he had committed. The laws are fair for every human beings. He is not a God! Wake up everyone and stop being fanatics and look into the reality! We don't want a dictatorship or mobster rules in a civilized world. It is a Mob mentality which is still common in America to defend someone who did something wrong just because of his/her celebrity status. That is dumb and ridiculous! That reminds me of Leonardo di Caprio who punched a man in a restaurant and continued to be praise by his fans or OJ Simpson the killer or the drunken Mel Gibson and other strange bad celebrities.

Come On! Let's be rational and fair! What Justin Bieber did is wrong and now he is paying the corrupted authorities to defend him after he it a small child! What a shame! Where is justice?! It looks like Bieber Dictatorship here!!!

Kati

I like how if Justin bieber wasnt famous this wouldn't be such a big deal.
MONEY,MONEY,MONEY.
Greedy bastards

Alieyah

Just Becasue they pointied out justin bieber and the kid doesn't automatically mean that he punched the lil guy. When i see te video, i'll belive it.

Kiki

You know what? That dad is low-life who thinks he can make some money by claiming that his son got "hit" by Justin Bieber. Anyone could've gotten bumped by accident in laser tag. I think that his son made it up.

Kayla

If i got hit by justin bieber.. I would CHERISH that!(: and NEVER wash it again!(:

Marisa

Isn't his fifteen minutes over yet? What is that hairdo? I may not be 12 or 15, but my family has a musician that was in a famous band in the sixties and seventies, so I know a good and abad look.
that one isn't good. Can't wait until he gets to be that Marly girl's age to see how he acts slutty, etc.

angelica

justin is not gay and why would he punch a little boy

Tykkitonu

i can tell alot of fangirls are on jb's side. but what if it wasn't JB who hit a 12 old, but me, 18 old guy, who hit him instead?

Barb

All men should go to jail. They're putting enough innocent men away for things they didn't do just because any kid can say anything they want and the man will be charged automatically and it's just not right. So let's just put everyone in jail and save time.

Barb

Meg

That's a load of crap. I'm no Justin Bieber fangirl, but a twelve year old getting hit during laser tag? And then the dad tries to make money with this fake/insignificant story? How stupid.