Judge Orders Mel Gibson to Appear for Deposition

10/18/2010 4:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson was ordered to appear for a deposition within the next few weeks as part of the ongoing child custody case with baby mama Oksana Grigorieva.

Mel Gibson deposition.
We're told he's been ordered to give his depo some time before November 10. Oksana will also give her deposition, but it will take place on a different day. Both depositions will be supervised by a judge.

Sources say the depo will cover child custody issues only.

We're also told that the judge will clarify on November 10 whether the $20,000/month Mel has been ordered to pay in child support includes Oksana's housing costs.

fuddyduddy

John...your post on 346 is excellent! Nice job! I just read that!

john

That picture kills me... look at how the 2 of them are looking at eachother...

he looks happy and is looking right at her... she look like she's looking through him and struggling to smile...

or... it could be all the botox and plastic surgery too!

Posted at 1:27 PM on Oct 18, 2010 by Squeaky Shoes

.........................

It's funny Squeaky shoes what each of us bring to looking at photo's. I look at that picture TODAY and see Mel thinking:

I got you ! My lawyers are gonna roast you and make you squirm, you Lying Gold-Digger!

And I have her thinking , that is what you think, I got GloriaHOLE and 39 lawyers and I'm gonna play the "little old innocent abused victim card on you and I'm gonna be RICH,RICH,RICH".

Funny how we each bring our own "stuff" into seeing stuff! :)

Curious

azlee -
Hiya :) Attorney Trope came on board mid - September. He got the support increase 9-30 and then let 2 weeks later.

It was Fried and Levine who complained they tried to schedule a deposition by Mr. Mel went on vacation. Nothing was ever said after that about F&L trying to reschedule that I recall. I could be wrong.

fuddyduddy

Curious...I'll be glued, too!

LOL!

Natasja

Mel is angry because somewhere in his blood line there are all sorts of Jewish, women and black relatives. I wish Mel lived in Auschwitz in 1942. Then he wouldnt dare say the crap he says. He doesnt deserve any attention. I wonder how his older kids have turned out. Are they racist and sexist too or do they know that daddy is nutz

Posted at 12:52 PM on Oct 18, 2010 by My two cents ;)

You should never say anything like that. I lost almost my whole family there and I would never wish that upon anybody.

YOU should be ashamed of yourself.

Who'sThat

i think imho, Mel's attorneys wanted to finish deposing OG before Mel had to...think about it, she left b/c she felt ill so their depo is in no way done...Mels attorneys wanted to know what OG says before Mel has to answer his side! good tactic actually...NOT B/C Mel has anything to hide!

Who'sThat

awwee gosh these 2 clowns on Live...i had several good questions and none will be answered:(

txcn

So if he was ordered to give his deposition before Nov 10th and she's giving one too on a different day doesn't that mean she was also ordered to give hers before November the 10th. And shouldn't the story title read something like Judge orders Lucia's parents to appear their depositions (sounded nicer than Mel and the Ho)

noneofyourbusiness

Yes, Mel Gibson can be nuts at times, but I still like him. And, last time I checked, Ox's Azz is making herself look even more insane. Honestly, I don't see why Mel should have to pay for a dime of her legal counsel fees. She started this whole mess so she should pay for it. I'm still waiting to hear why, if he did in fact assult her, why he was never (even still) placed in jail for it. I think she just kept pissing him off on purpose to get him all riled up and then taped all that crap. Ugh. I'm a woman and I'd still like to slap this Bi*ch...

gonesi

That's a big thumbs up. I'd like to see him get in there right away and get this over and done with then Team Ox can STFU and stop with this nonsense. Funny how everything is now hinging on the 10th. I think the Judge is being ridiculous is dragging this out, then again, I can say Mel is being ridiculous in dragging this out also since he should've been in a depo months ago. Sheesh, I'm sitting on the fence waiting to fall like Humpty Dumpty.

Posted at 12:42 PM on Oct 18, 2010 by Majestik
......................

I think they are waiting for the elections to be over. I also think that Mel's lawyers are waiting out all Possum face's versions.

She has a different one every week. If Mel gives his before hers, she will just invent a new verision of the facts. I do not think Mel Gibson will lie.

azlee

thanks curious, that is right. How could I EVER get the lawyers mixed up?! lol

I just figured they didn't try to schedule except the couple times they told the laywers he was unavailable and then they could cry that he wouldn't do his depo and make the world mad. I also do think he is taking any step that his attorneys advise him. All is very caculated (on both sides)

Who'sThat

Oksana In Court, No Sign Of Mel GibsonOksana In Court, No Sign Of Mel Gibson
Bookmark and Share

UPDATE: One of the items being discussed behind closed doors is a request by Oksana’s ex attorneys for more legal fees from Mel Gibson, RadarOnline.com has learned. Mel has already shelled out $250,000 to Oksana’s lawyer, as he is required to pay their fees. Oksana’s ex lawyer Marci Levine is in court trying to collect for her firm. Judge Scott Gordon previously awarded $250,000 to Levine’s partnere Manley Fried.

Oksana Grigorieva went back to court on Monday in her continuing war against Mel Gibson.

PHOTOS: Celebs Who Have Battled Drinking Problems

The Russian-born musician showed up to Superior Court in downtown Los Angeles for her ongoing custody dispute with Gibson, the father of her baby daughter Lucia, who will turn one year old on October 30.

RadarOnline.com was on the scene as Oksana arrived wearing black pants, grey top, and sunglasses. She was accompanied by her high profile attorney Lisa Bloom.

PHOTOS: Mel & Oksana In Happier Times

Neither spoke to reporters as they entered the courthouse.

By approximately 9:30 am PT, Oksana went into the courtroom, which was closed to reporters.

PHOTOS: Oksana Through The Years

Before entering the courtroom Oksana’s new attorney Lisa Bloom walked over to Mel’s lawyer Stephen Kolodny and handed him some legal papers.

As RadarOnline.com was first to report, the Russian singer and pianist claims Mel punched her twice in the face last January at the star's home in Malibu, breaking two of her veneers and giving her a concussion. Oksana said that she feared for her life and that of Lucia.

New story in ROL...sorry if already posted!

Zooma Zoom

WHAT IF
This depo is about DNA? (I hole so)
That explains why Both depositions will be supervised by a judge.

Squeaky Shoes

Funny how we each bring our own "stuff" into seeing stuff! :)

Posted at 1:34 PM on Oct 18, 2010 by john
----------------------------------------------

I can see that...

he does look a little too happy... maybe tox slipped him something and her look of boredom is "i thought this would make you sleep... and now i have to deal THIS?!?"

Who'sThat

any attorneys here? fuddy, shyone? why would they need a judge to sit on the depo?