Judge Orders Mel Gibson to Appear for Deposition

10/18/2010 4:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson was ordered to appear for a deposition within the next few weeks as part of the ongoing child custody case with baby mama Oksana Grigorieva.

Mel Gibson deposition.
We're told he's been ordered to give his depo some time before November 10. Oksana will also give her deposition, but it will take place on a different day. Both depositions will be supervised by a judge.

Sources say the depo will cover child custody issues only.

We're also told that the judge will clarify on November 10 whether the $20,000/month Mel has been ordered to pay in child support includes Oksana's housing costs.

gonesi

So far, I haven't seen any 'justice' for Mel. He is having to pay all the lawyers for the nut case. I'm beginning to think Gordon's name is Gordonstein.

I have nothing but disgust for what I've seen so far. It is so obvious what old possum face has done. Squatted and rolled out a 40 yr old egg.

She is like "fatal attraction" with a tambourine.

Majestik

MTL, we should refrain from reposting stuff like that. If TMZ mods see fit to remove them let's keep it that way. LOL.

wondering

Wondering...nice going on the questioning! When you're hot, you're hot!

I miss Harvey though. Mike is just taking up air time.

Posted at 2:13 PM on Oct 18, 2010 by fuddyduddy

thanks fuddy, now only if i could get them to produce the letter.... hahahah

kickaboo

If Harvey is gone, Jason should sit in.

Hahaha

TMZ has already yanked the above post by SWEETHEART. This person (man woman or beast) does not play well with others. It took about 5mins for TMZ to pull this!

HA

Posted at 2:11 PM on Oct 18, 2010 by meltheloser

Hi MTL, i was laughing my arse off reading Sweetheart because I was wondering when she would post something and I didn't have to wait too long. Sorry you got that beating, lol. but i knew it was coming. don't be afraid to make well informed comment: that's what Team Mel is about i.e. the search for the truth. that's different thatn the program that sorntolc and mike promote around here which is mel is guilty at any cost

Clearly

Mel is angry because somewhere in his blood line there are all sorts of Jewish, women and black relatives. I wish Mel lived in Auschwitz in 1942. Then he wouldnt dare say the crap he says. He doesnt deserve any attention. I wonder how his older kids have turned out. Are they racist and sexist too or do they know that daddy is nutz

Posted at 12:52 PM on Oct 18, 2010 by My two cents ;)

His sons are good guys. Don't talk **** about them. S T F U and keep the change.

jenjenboben

I am soooooo sick of hearing about this!!! Does it really warrant this much coverage??

Danielle

I wish they would have a TMZ Live, an extra one, just about this case three times a week to answer our questions.

shyone

What I want to know is since this deposition is only related to child custody issues, not apparently child support issues, how could OG schedule the deposition until today when she gets a family law attorney.

Certainly, the civil rights, criminal, personal injury, first amendment lawyers she has would be demented to try to take MG's deposition on child custody issues.

That must be the reason that the new family law lawyer was announced today -- to take the "child custody" deposition of MG and to sit with OG as her lawyer at her "child custody" deposition.

My 2 cents on this TMZ thread.

Majestik

Posted at 2:19 PM on Oct 18, 2010 by Danielle

LOL, I was actually going to ask, when Harvey returned if he ever thought about making it an hour long broadcast.

fuddyduddy

Maria Ashcroft...I miss you. Please post again here.

kpacota

How can someone schedule a deposition around an array of moving target lowers. I mean... if they scheduled one 30 days ago... that was how many lowers ago? Wouldn't the new ones cancel it as they got caught up and reschedule... and then they're fired.... Seems Mel and his attorneys are not afraid of a courtroom. They used one to make sure the hitman wasn't around the baby....

Clearly

HA

Posted at 2:11 PM on Oct 18, 2010 by meltheloser

MTL, S will attack anyone-pro Mel or not. Many fans have had a long history with S and S has been vile on every site, and banned by several. I don't blame TMZ, to be quite honest.

Tellthetruth59

Lisa could have given him a recipe for a great egg white omellette, who knows what is in those papers.

Posted at 1:17 PM on Oct 18, 2010 by Alcamedes

or her resume

Posted at 1:17 PM on Oct 18, 2010 by wondering
------------------------

Or her phone number 1-800-LIE-4YOU

janet

Outside of his vacation with his sons the courts knew about he was always there. Im sure he will be there for this depo as well.

I still can't figure out this judge. What's all the complications? They both have joint custody Gibson is paying his child support in addition through the nose.

I always asked about DNA but never got an answer. I also asked about her Visa. She is not married, not working (except shopping for lawyers) not going to school. Does this Visa expire?