Erin Andrews -- New War over Old Nude Video

10/20/2010 9:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Erin Andrews is back on the warpath over several images from her infamous (and illegally shot) nude peephole video -- after she discovered a website that refused to pull the pics down.

Erin Andrews peephole video.

More than one year after the video first surfaced, Erin claims she can still find the images on TheDirty.com -- so she had her lawyer fire off a letter, demanding the site wipe them from cyberspace.

In the letter-- obtained by TMZ -- Erin's lawyer claims The Dirty is "unlawfully" posting the pics because "the copyright of these images belongs exclusively to Ms. Andrews" -- and posting them constitutes an invasion of her privacy.

Erin's lawyer wants The Dirty to erase any trace the stills may leave behind -- by 86'ing them "from all search engine databases, including, but not limited to, Google" ... or else face a serious lawsuit.

So far, the people at The Dirty don't seem to care -- in fact, after receiving the letter ... they reposted the pics at the top of their site.

JLS

I'm not surprised. The dude that runs that website is a real pig. He takes stuff like this as an accomplishment and he's nasty enough to move it front and center just to hurt Erin more. Just a genuine azz.

Soiled Midget Panties

Wow, she actually goes looking for the video herself? lol.

What's the point, it will just pop-up at another site anyway. It's on tons of other sites. I've seen, it's a cheap video anyway of some odd looking skinny white chick, no one watches it.

ScroogeMcDuck

I'm sorry.. but that's hilarious. Most sites cave at the threat of legal action so it's funny for a site to not only ignore it but then put the spotlight back on the pictures. Awesome.

daxjohnson

the full video can still be seen here urloo.com/QHi0

JLS

I hope they file something nice and BIG against him. Let's see if all this bravado crumbles under having to cough up millions for the deed. Love it.

Jackie

It's too late Erin...Everyone has seen your pix and vid. So just have to deal with it and forget that your vid and pix exist.

adan palafox

i am a big fan of the dirty and if you think that nik is going to pull down the pics just cause some down retard lawyer tell him you must be out your mind KEEP THE DIRTY ARMY STRONG

Klansman

Her videos are still on The Pirate Bay at: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5016629/Erin_Andrews_Nude

It has screen shots so you can see it's the real deal. I really like it personally. I understand that there are several more that are waiting to come out. Probably one at a time for maximum exposure. This will be funny once it happens.

Scott Guiher

What's the matter Erin, are you drifting into obscurity too quickly? You had your fifteen minutes now go away. You are old news and nobody really cares anymore. You became famous BECAUSE of the videos Ms Andrews, not because you are anything special. Everyone in the world has a copy of your nude dance, nothing special.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

run erin run..

janet

Everybody knows once it's on the net it's always going to be there. Get used to it.

KicksandGiggles

Time for her to get over herself.

#10 is right, her 15 minutes are over. Cheez, what an self important ego!! Her dresses barely cover her butt in the first place with enough makeup to chisel off. Big whoop. Tell her nobody gives a darn about her golden behind!

ErinAndrewsIsAFameWhore

I think my opinion on this matter is best summed up by my moniker.

Good Morning

For the people saying that she needs to "get over it". Would you get over it if that was your sister, mother, aunt, best friend, or yourself? So what if her pics have already been seen by the masses. They were never supposed to be seen in the first place. If someone took and stole pics without my consent I would be doing the same thing. And for someone to be profitting of of them would piss me off even more. So, yes, I would also be searching the internet making sure that no new pics have been posted.

As for the 15 mis of fame comment. I think that is the most over used phrase/sentence on this website. So please think of something original. I dont think the fact that Erin is filing a lawsuit against this creep means she wants to be famous.

Stupid People Hater

She's been out of the media spotlight for a few weeks now. Better get something going. I wouldn't be surprised to hear of another tape or something released.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments