Uma Thurman -- Powder Your Nose

10/19/2010 11:05 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Uma Thurman showed up to an event in NYC last night ... in white face.

1019_uma_nose_zoom_launch

Forget Bill, kill makeup artist.

TJ

WTF?

Jamie

It's high definition powder. Many celebrities wear it now because it makes your complexion appear flawless, but because it is a white powder, if it's not buffed in really well, it shows up like that in flash pictures, but if you were standing right in front of her you wouldn't see it. The only time it shows is in pictures...same thing that happened to Nicole Kidman some time back

Bill F. Murray

Lindsay Lohan or Tony Montana for halloween?

Lisa

I think she's about 45. She still looks young. I hope this white face thing is not a new Hollywood ritual like the cupping thing. I remember Nicole Kidman with the same white face not too long ago.

Ozzie X

Who is her make up artist,[insert blind persons name here]?

annie2

Jamie and Lisa already said it, but Nicole Kidman's makeup person also forgot to blend hers in sufficiently a while back. I can never tell if this woman is pretty or not. Does anyone else agree? Sometimes she can be very glamorous looking and other times I think, dear god, she looks so homely. Power of the movies (and makeup artists) I guess.

Glo

She must have borrowed Nicole Kidman's makeup artist!

Dr Rockzo

I DO COOOOCAAAAIIIIIIIINE

Tanner

By looking at how red her face & neck are, my guess is she burnt in the sun and that is the skin peeling. Maybe the lotion she put on had dried by that point of the evening.
Just my guess.

mousetrap

Awww, it can happen. You can dust power over your face and it can look fine in the mirror but show up differently under different lighting. Not that big of a deal.

adam

Uma has big, giant manfeet. I had to stop masturbating for a full year after Pulp Fiction!

papprorattist

thats what TF happens2U whenUgetold coke your face? or coke her holes? can`t remember but keeps those pound cakes off as is the hollywood highway2hell

Marty

Wow! I don't care what is on her face, she is breathtakingly beautiful!

John

cocaine........

IceQueen

These coke comments are truly silly.

Uma Thurman is suffering from a bad makeup job -probably self-done. I'm an MUA, and I can say with 90% confidence that that's anti-shine you're seeing. Probably Smashbox, which is notorious for leaving a white build up after application IF you don't use a foundation over it.

Here, it looks like she used the anti-shine straight, and then made the mistake of doing battle with bronzer -and losing.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments