Willow Smith

Daddy's Latest Tiny Moneymaker

10/19/2010 5:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Will Smith's 9-year-old daughter Willow Smith just dropped a new music video for her mega-hit song "Whip My Hair" -- and everyone's eating it up ... kids, adults, drag queens, even Muppets. Hey, kid's got range.
101910_TV_willow_web_v2_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Sarah

Ridiculous about sums it up.

sANDY_FROM_CT

You ALL need to stop hating on this little girl. I'm 31 and I have a mohawk!! Wtf!! My nine yr old and I both love the smackers outta this song and if she dont make another hit.... oh wel!! she dont need to!! This one is good enuff for me. Her parents rock for lettin her do her thing and I dont think she or any of her siblings are being forced in to the fame... What yall mad cause yall aint do it first. Get a life haters!! Rock on Willow girl!! U got a fan in me!! Perez.... get another hobby and stop pickin on kids u flamin crotch!!!!

Toodles,
S.
xoxoxo

paula

omg who ever comes up with the narrating is freakin hilarious! lmao =)

chey

back in the day jada was a hood rat and went to the same high scool as 2pac and they pulled trains on her she was a tramp 2pac even sings about it in his song thats why will paid to have him killed because he didnt want all her dirty hood rat secrets to come out. bitch had trains pulled eeww

Seacrest is a Shorty

Disgusting promotion of these kids.....how about an education first? They ain't that great.

Christy

I read this news on IWillSmith.info http://www.iwillsmith.info about 3 days ago. lol.

bostine

nice voice!

FAKE MEDIOCRE

Willow Smith sorry too SLICK. ICK!!! This is fake art, fake music totally contrived by FORMULA to milk your money!!!

sPaNkDeNALgAs

PRISCILLA QUEEN OF THE DESERT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE DRAG MOVIES!!!! LOL TMZ FOR USING IT IN THE VIDEO!!!

penny

willow did her thing yall peps b talking crap bc u not getn tht attention stop haten haters. you go gurl do ur thng! as 4 other pep stand back this is her life yall jst live ur own.

leave her alone

I love it willow. That family has talent, My little girl loves the song. I'm happy that she can watch an age approprate video. Every generation has child stars. MJ started what at 5. all ways embrace your childs dreams. What better protection does she have in this industry, Her paerents know the ropes. haters step back, you must be upset because the family is making money. she is getting what she needs and Jaden is a talented boy as well. good luck Willow!!

my opinion

Video is so cute...That's RIGHT wear your hair like YOU want...cute girl expressing herself...thumbs up cutie

grandmacc

Doesn't this family have enough money without putting the kids out there??? I know they all like to get noticed a lot in this family but my gosh, enough is enough. I used to like Will Smith but now I am sick of him, his WIFE and kids. Too much ! ! !

Sally

Uuuuugly!

birdie

Here comes the next Lindsay hmmm or Brittney! let your kid be 9 for god's sake............ Take all that glittery make up off her face!!! Sorry Willow but you gotta go! before you end up in rehab @ 15