Oksana: I Never Had Relations with My Bodyguard

10/21/2010 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva and her lawyer just lashed out at her former bodyguard, claiming he's a liar and claims that he had an intimate relationship with her are "ridiculous."

102110_oksana_video
Oksana and attorney Daniel Horowitz spoke with TMZ at the downtown L.A. civil courthouse, where Horowitz called bodyguard Kristian Herzog "Half blackmailer, and half psychopath."

Oksana says, "He betrayed me," referring to our story that Herzog is writing a tell-all book, claiming he had an intimate relationship with her.

Horowitz says Herzog is a "complete liar," who got the job by lying and saying he was Jack Nicholson's bodyguard.

Oksana also said Herzog, a convicted felon who served jail time for gun-related charges, has "never been around Lucia" and she is obeying the court order to keep him away from the baby.

Oksana added, "I don't speak to him either. I don't communicate with him ... I follow the court orders."

Babushka

@Babuska ROFL! The Lemurians have nothing on her!

Posted at 10:56 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by Frieda

____________________

Indeed Frieda!!!! Indeed! She is "fatal beauty" from the Annunaki....Why didn't we think of this before????

I know..it was because we were all under the veil....we have been "enchanted", like the fairies of Ireland did of old....Yes, indeed. I am waiting for her alien super-powers to emerge. She indeed, was the one who put the Lemurians to shame...and brought down the civilization of Atlantis in one fell swoop of her eyelashes.

And her "bladders" of course.
Don't forget those. I'm convinced they are part of her super-powers somehow. Maybe it wasn't breastmilk at all...maybe it was....oh, I dunno...VENOM???? Maybe it was SATAN??? THAT ANCIENT SERPENT????(Church lady from SNL voice)

V

Let's see

Oksana says Mel is a lyar Kris is a lyar Violet is a lyar, anyone who says she took any of the charity money is lying.

Did I forget anyone else Oksana called a lyar?

Oksana's first husband and his family are lyars. She said anyone who says the relationship between Timothy Dalton and Oksana breaking up because Oksana cheated are lying.

Both of them say Mr. Listerman are lying.

Remember AMBA on the boards, she said that Robyn lied.

Seems to be long chain doesn't it? Why did I just think of Jacob Marley????

Babushka

Seems to be long chain doesn't it? Why did I just think of Jacob Marley????

Posted at 11:19 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by V

_____________________

Aww V!!! You just made me cry. I love ****ens....if anyone wants to understand a true Christian soul, just read ****ens....you don't need anything else.

I love your reference to J. Marley....so fitting indeed!
Please allow me to quote it as it is one of my favorite pieces of literature, EVER!

" * "I wear the chain I forged in life," replied the Ghost. "I made it link by link, and yard by yard; I girded it on of my own free will, and of my own free will I wore it. Is its pattern strange to you?" Scrooge trembled more and more. "Or would you know," pursued the Ghost, "the weight and length of the strong coil you bear yourself? It was full as heavy and as long as this, seven Christmas Eves ago. You have laboured on it since. It is a ponderous chain!"

* "Business!" cried the Ghost, wringing its hands again. "Mankind was my business. The common welfare was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence were all my business. The dealings of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!"

[edit] Stave 2

* "Who, and what are you?" Scrooge demanded. "I am the Ghost of Christmas Past." "Long Past?" inquired Scrooge: observant of its dwarfish stature. "No. Your past." Perhaps, Scrooge could not have told anybody why, if anybody could have asked him; but he had a special desire to see the Spirit in his cap; and begged him to be covered. "What!" exclaimed the Ghost, "Would you so soon put out, with worldly hands, the light I give? Is it not enough that you are one of those whose passions made this cap, and force me through whole trains of years to wear it low upon my brow!"

* In came a fiddler with a music-book, and went up to the lofty desk, and made an orchestra of it, and tuned like fifty stomach-aches. In came Mrs. Fezziwig, one vast substantial smile.

[edit] Stave 3

* "Gentlemen of the free-and-easy sort, who plume themselves on being acquainted with a move or two, and being usually equal to the time-of-day, express the wide range of their capacity for adventure by observing that they are good for anything from pitch-and-toss to manslaughter; between which opposite extremes, no doubt, there lies a tolerably wide and comprehensive range of subjects."

* "I am the Ghost of Christmas Present," said the Spirit. "Look upon me!"

* "God bless us every one!" said Tiny Tim, the last of all.

* "There are some upon this earth of yours," returned the Spirit, "who lay claim to know us, and who do their deeds of passion, pride, ill-will, hatred, envy, bigotry, and selfishness in our name, who are as strange to us and all our kith and kin, as if they had never lived. Remember that, and charge their doings on themselves, not us."

* "Will you decide what men shall live, what men shall die? It may be, that in the sight of Heaven, you are more worthless and less fit to live than millions like this poor man's child. Oh God. to hear the Insect on the leaf pronouncing on the too much life among his hungry brothers in the dust."

Babushka

@Babashka That's it! She is venomous, she is contagious! Whomever she touches is destroyed. It is FATAL to be deceived by her, to be touched by her, except for those rare few who receive special Protection (like Mel). She is destroying her self but takes as many as she can with her on the road to Hell. Perhaps she is creation and member of the notorious Ordo Templi Orientis and was summonsed by Crowley and Hubbard in the desert, the Mother of Babylong, an Operating Thetan!

Posted at 11:23 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by Frieda

________________________

I'm not sure the OTO would ever have her. To be honest, I think even Crowley and his ilk were a bit too smart for this. They were, in essence, Christians in reverse. They simply never admitted it. In a twisted sort of way, Crowley was most "faithful" to the Christian religion as he ever sought to pervert it. You have to really believe in something in order to manipulate it for your own ends.

The Golden Dawn fraternity might claim her, just because they are, and always have been, too stupid to recognize a golem that they themselves have created. They like to paint it all light, and airy fairy, that the notion of "harm" is simply an "illusion". Yeah. Tell that to the many victims of occult decrepitude and deception. Many, many people have been gullible and susceptible to their "charms". So to speak.

Nonetheless, we all know who inspires her. And I do not say that lightly.

V

Babushka -

Thank you -- you truly truly helped to bring my mediocre post to life!

I learned those lines as a child. I wonder if Oksana EVER EVER heard them????

If read to a child I think the life lessons and images find fertile soil. At least that is what I choose to believe.

WORDS may seem powerful. And of from GOD, they are. But man's words... Isn't it ironic that the real lesson found in one of the greatest literary works teaches us that the real POWER of men rests with our MOTIVATIONS and LIFE CHOICES, not OUR words.

How many of us heard as kids --

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HARM ME.

Yet some very petty ( or should that read EVIL?), imo, men in hollywood have tried to over inflate the value assigned to hearsay. Remarkable?

PITIFUL? YEP!
SHAMEFUL? YEP!

Aren't WE TRULY BETTER THAN THIS! BY NOW????

Aren't we?

And isn't it a twist of fate that Oksana now waits while the Sheriff's department decodes her computer files to unlock words that will help define, or so they hope, the MOTIVES of HER HEART?

V

@V Don't you wonder what kind of trumped up dirt she has on Dalton, Foster and the rest of the gang? I bet Dalton is wetting his pants seeing how far she'll go to ruin someone. Still, what a coward to leave his son with that monstress!

Posted at 11:27 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by Frieda
----------------------

Frieda,

Mr. Timothy Dalton is an enigma IMO. I can't rightly say if that is a plus or a minus at this moment.

A puzzle within a puzzle, where I sit. Will the Sheriff's dept and possibly the FBI get a better handle on the man, maybe. Will we, WOW, tick tock tick tock.

Wonder what Alexander's life has been like? I so hope he finds JOY... and PEACE - and not fleetingly for either.

Kids can't help why they arrived. Or who made it possible. Yet they so often carry burdens not their own. Sometimes without even realizing they are doing it! some little ones hoist that baggage and lug it their whole lives.

I hope Alexander understands what LOVE is. REAL LOVE.

It doesn't cost a penny and it can't be bartered or sold.

WHY do I have the notion that he may have some bags to put down?

FRIEDA is it just me or is Mr. Gibson coming into better focus - whether some in Hollywood wish it or not?

What I find remarkable are the number of cowards there. Yet so many want to stand on soapboxes and preach or profess their opinions about our elected officials or about a particular policy. They somehow have the notion their opinion is MORE valuable than our own or those of our families, friends, or communities. And Mr. Emanuel somehow believes his opinion will move masses. WHY would any TALENT AGENT get that notion?

REMARKABLY ARROGANT, INTOLERANT, and IRONIC isn't it?

Considering my half life, I hate to read or witness about trials. One of my favorite books is FAMILIAR HEAT by Mary Hood.

If I could suggest to Mr. Gibson what to do, it would be

BRING THAT STORY TO THE BIG SCREEN. I truly believe it is OSCAR material. I have longed for someone like Robert Redford who did Bagger Vance or Mel Gibson to grab hold of it and make it the CLASSIC it deserves to be.

As a DV survivor, I have often wondered what it would have been like to have NO MEMORY of the HORROR. To be able to apply all to healing and being ANEW. LIFE is just not simple, is it?

And few are afforded DO OVERS as the world turns, are they? And TIME truly does NOT wait for any one. We collide with folks and sometimes it hurts. Most of us just realize we have to do our best not to hurt others & draw breath to try and protect those we can the best we can.

If you can get your hands on a copy of AN APARTMENT FOR PEGGY that is a wonderful movie. With so many movies being remade I have wondered how that one never made it? Then again, sometimes these remakes are really a mess aren't they?

Think I need to try and sleep.

HAPPY GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!

KoalaBabe

Hmmph, what goes round comes around Oksana:)
How does it feel being a receiving end of the blackmail?
Knowing your blabber mouth, I bet you'd been flapping your lips to him and "boy" you're going to pay girl! you're going to pay.

I reckon Herzog going to exposed your innards.

Babushka

@Babushka Seriously...! Did the Golden Dawn peeps have any lineages in Russia? Blavatsky and her Theosophical Society isn't a reach either. She's the spawn of Hell either way (but, yes, it would have to be a group with really low IQs)

Posted at 11:54 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by Frieda

_________________________

Yes, the GD cult had its followers in Russia, but only because of Mdme. (loosely) Blavatsky. When she started the Theosophy group n Britain, she sparked many followers in Russia including Rasputin. (I know...may his name be stricken from the book of Life.)

Rasputin was a HUGE FOLLOWER of Blavatsky and was one of her famous champions. It gags me to repeat this. These are some of the lesser known facts regarding Rasputin. He was possessed and he was incarnate of the evil one, by Theosophy from Blavatsky. No Russian Orthodox (or any other ethnic OrthodoxO )would ever dispute this. It is part of our long forgotten, shameful past. When Frederic assassinated Rasputin, he was trying to quell the "evil one" as he understood him.

*spit*. :) I know that westerners may not understand. I know you do. Thank you Frieda, for bringing this important point to THE LIGHT! (what is done in the dark, shall come to the light.)

Babushka

Babushka -

Thank you -- you truly truly helped to bring my mediocre post to life!

I learned those lines as a child. I wonder if Oksana EVER EVER heard them????

How many of us heard as kids --

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HARM ME.

PITIFUL? YEP!
SHAMEFUL? YEP!

Aren't WE TRULY BETTER THAN THIS! BY NOW????

Aren't we?

Posted at 11:57 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by V

Dear V-

Do not be troubled by Oksana's ignorance. She is NOt ignorant. she has been presented with the truth in childhood and she REJECTED it.

I love mr. ****.ens. I love Jacob Marley as persons of fiction who illustrate to us the eternal truths of Christian life.

Oksana's heart is "closed" to us as only God knows the heart of man. But what is revealed to God, shall be brought forth in the fruit of darkness, and exposed to the raw light of the Truth, which is our Lord Jesus Christ. Do not despair. This woman will be exposed for what she is: A harlot worthy of King David's wrath. And Mel will be vindicated although we know that:

God chooses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise.
:) Please pray with me, and with Frieda, and with all others that the Truth *(our Lord Jesus Christ) will shine forth, victorious in this matter, and that every knee shall bow, every tongue confess , that he is Lord.

Love.
B.

KoalaBabe

Oksana, I think you did have relationship with Herzog, because you were reluctant to let him go, till Mel lawyer's applied for restraining order.

Babushka

It is very late, and I must go to bed. I'm getting to be an old lady! (44 years this Sept!). All are welcome to contact me in friendship:
babushkaformel at gmail dot com.

God bless all and may He grant peaceful sleep to everyone.

Love,
B

KoalaBabe

Sam, emerald, danielle, fuddyduddy, curious, little aussie reader, observer77 and many more where are you? missed ya!

Babushka

Envy is the sin of seeing someone else's goods or qualities as a loss to themselves. They try to destroy the person who has what they don't and feel somehow richer for it. This is the problem with this ZACH and Oinky G. Zach envies Mel's A list status and didn't want to share the limelight. Oinky envies Mel's belongings, happiness and fame. Both are ruthless, spoiled destroyers and low lifes who will never earn respect by their own accomplishments.

Posted at 12:09 AM on Oct 22, 2010 by Frieda

Ah Frieda...you always make such deeper points!! I must respond to this before I go to a late bed/sleep.

You have hit the nail on the head. I have learned, in my short life, that all things that we see as "sins" or as "rebellions" against God are simply re-enactments of things gone before us. In this case, as you quote, "envy is the sin of seeing someone elses' goods , etc", may I say that this is simply a re-enactment of the truly original sin? People tend to forget that there is not just ONE fall from grace. There are TWO!
First, Lucifer, the morning star fell from heaven, and "a third with him" because he desired God's power, God's place in the Universe. Only second, was Man, who fell because of the temptation caused by Lucifer. So God is never angry with Man, himslef. God is only ever angry with the evil one , who inspires our downfall to be commensurate and equal to his.

Oksana is simply re-enacting the first sin: to covet what she sees and to take it by force. As Lucifer dared to do with the Kingdom of Heaven. Little does she know that this play has been enacted many times before, by many more powerful, more thoughtful than she is.

She is a literal pawn in an eternal chess game and our Lord and his blessed Mother both say " Check mate".

mary

this is how she would have looked and acted if she really had been scared of mel g.

B

I actually almost believe her on this one. I mean, the guy is totally bananas. That's already been proven.