Oksana: I Never Had Relations with My Bodyguard

10/21/2010 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva and her lawyer just lashed out at her former bodyguard, claiming he's a liar and claims that he had an intimate relationship with her are "ridiculous."

102110_oksana_video
Oksana and attorney Daniel Horowitz spoke with TMZ at the downtown L.A. civil courthouse, where Horowitz called bodyguard Kristian Herzog "Half blackmailer, and half psychopath."

Oksana says, "He betrayed me," referring to our story that Herzog is writing a tell-all book, claiming he had an intimate relationship with her.

Horowitz says Herzog is a "complete liar," who got the job by lying and saying he was Jack Nicholson's bodyguard.

Oksana also said Herzog, who served jail time for gun-related charges, has "never been around Lucia" and she is obeying the court order to keep him away from the baby.

Oksana added, "I don't speak to him either. I don't communicate with him ... I follow the court orders."

middleagedcrazy

Wow, for once she didn't have her glasses on!

Too funny for my poor attempts at words. I am sure that the bodyguard can speak much better than I can.

Maybe they found out that Kowal's press release with tapes was kinda verifiable?

Maybe they found out the coneheads had more to do with the past two years than anybody knew?

ROFLMAO!!!

Tee hee --

* + * + * + * + * + *

I am a very proud 'wing nut' and 'tinfoil hat wearer' and whatever epithets people want to spew. Isn't there an old Simpsons bit from the bully about 'stop hitting yourself' which always turns initial crimes against the victim?

Tee hee

azlee

"she turned white" that is what you do when you are BUSTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

fuddyduddy

OG looks a little white-faced (scared), less make-up today, and no white tight blouse which shows off her 'great posture'--she looked matronly here. Trying to impress the judge...won't work!

BlancheDevereaux

o the ho or whorewitz should've wagged their finger at the camera (a la bill clinton) while they were lying.

LOL @ wondering!

kpacota

yeah, that picture! The last time I saw that look, a trout had a hook in its mouth and it was frantically fighting the line as it was reeled in.

Tellthetruth59

Why did Mel have to ask twice to keep baldy away from Lucia? She's so full of crap.

Posted at 11:40 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Tellthetruth59
...

honest answer from you, this time...

if your EX forbade you from doing something, would you listen... or keep doing it just to piss him off?

Posted at 11:43 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by TMZgossip
-------------------------------------------------

If the request was valid like "please keep the ex-felon away from our children" you bet I would listen. But I wouldn't have an ex-felon around my children to begin with. I always listen to my-ex's input regarding the welfare of our children. I don't always agree but I would never deliberately try to piss him off.

sam

Well if it is true, which I suspect it may be, I hope he reveals all the emails, any pictures of them together etc.

She would deserve it.

Diane

Funny how this felon has texts and e-mails from her has his evidence, now wouldn't it be great if he leaked them one by one using the same tatics she had used with mel. Karma is a .....

Posted at 11:36 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Clare

Good things come to those who wait....lol. That would be the perfect ending to all of this.

Hahaha

Damn just when i start a new job the **** is hitting the fan!!!

Dingo

Liar liar pants on fire Oxtanic It's never HER fault.

Got burned by your own hellfire

azlee

I follow court orders she says...........LOL, oh too funny. That is why Jaffe quit you for talking and talking and talking.

oh I am so cracking up.

azlee

honest answer from you, this time...

Posted at 11:43 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by TMZgossip

________________________

probably keep doing it just to piss him off and say make me.

kpacota

Wait... she had NO IDEA this guy was a criminal until 2 weeks ago and she had to fire him because of a court order?

Ummm.. wasn't Gloria warned about Herhog in August when he was making threats and Violet and her BG went to her and she wanted to do a press conference? Couldn't Glohole have mentioned it to her daughter LISA BLOOMINGIDIOT that maybe there were issues with Herhog? And it took till October till the lightbulb went off? Ummmm.... not buying it.

Gia

Now I patiently sit back and wait for him to come back with some proof ....... Go Get Em TMZ! I wanna see what the hell she says to that, Oxhole. lol

Tellthetruth59

I love how when questioned about the text messages and emails Horowitz launched into a tirade that Herzog was a stalker. No denial. Very telling.