Joe Jackson Blings MJ Back from the Dead

10/22/2010 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Jackson has something to get off his chest -- a chain featuring a blinged-out, angel-winged Michael Jackson pendant.

1022_joe_jackson_necklace_
Joe showed off the family jewels during an appearance at GOOM Radio.

He's so fly.

Marty

I am sorry but those tattoo's on his face are just awful. A tattoo mustache, eyebrows and I think, even a tattoo beauty mark. Just plain disgusting to me.

Just knowing that Michael Jackson had to pay for this entire family for decades makes me want to puke. Just a bunch of "F"ing leaches.

I wanna get a cardboard cut out of Joe Jackson to stand up at my front door to scare off all the kids that want candy on Halloween.

natasha

Bless The Jackson's

george

Anything to get in the spotlight. He should get his glory now,because i don't think he's gonna get any in heaven.

JLa

You guys if you really love/care for Michael J Jackson you would leave his father alone. R.I.P

kim Moore

Thats Y he is so broke! He spends to much on his look & bling!

Linda

To Bad you didnt tell Michael you cared about him when he was alive. Thats all he ever wanted was your approval and Love. He couldnt even call you father. What with the Joseph thing. Did you think you could get more control and respect as a manager figure. You put your son thru alot grief over rejection.

MiSS Mary

woowww!!! so wats next?! Is he planning on using the Dr. Murray Settlement money to buy himself a $150,000 2010 Maserati GranCabrio, and put an all diamond "winged Michael Jackson" emblem on the grill? To get Micheal's fans to "think" that he's really trying to make Micheal's legend live on??!?! C'mon now!! i can see someone totally unrelated doing that for Michael, but his GREEDY SELFISH MONEY HUNGRY father doing it?! i think its GREED AND ONLY FOR ATTENTION!!!! I wonder what Ms. Jackson has to say about all this, poor lady...

tv

Looks like it belongs on the hood of a car!

mrs.coutures

WOW! DOES THIS SO CALLED MAN HAVE ANY SHAME? AFTER ALL HE DID TO MJ AND HIS OTHER CHILDREN, TO WEAR A SMILE AND HIS SON'S NACKLACE AROUND HIS NECK! WHAT A BIG DOUCHEBAG! HE MAKE'S ME AND ALL MJ FAN'S SICK! R.I.P. MJ YOU WILL BE MISSED BY ALL...LOL

TammyFL

what a tool

If sense were common everyone would have it.

No, he's not "fly". He's pretending he's young enough to look "pimp". Pathetic.

mysteria333

JOE LOOKS SO HAPPY....I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SMILE UNTIL MICHAEL RETURNS... THEN THERE WILL BE TEARS OF GREAT,, GREAT JOY !!

mysteria333

MJFAN212----BRAVO !!!! BY THE WAY ANGEL WINGS ARE VERY APPROPRIATE FOR MICHAEL----I LOVE YOU MICHAEL,,,VERY INPATIENTLY AWAITING YOUR RETURN...GOD BLESS YOU MICHAEL,,, GOD BLESS YOU MY FRIEND..