Kanye West's

'Runaway' Video

30 Minutes of WTF?

10/24/2010 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So Kanye West put out a 30+ minute preview music video for his upcoming album -- and in it he seems to fall in love with this bird woman who fell from the sky, but people judge her, so she flies back to wherever she came from. And in the middle there's a dinner party.
102410_kanye_west_runaway_video_still

But the music is awesome. Seriously.

ELLE

"North America is doomed."

North America was doomed from the start.

"Why is it only racist when whites are the servants?"

Because whites aren't supposed to serve blacks, silly. That's just wrong!!

ohreally

^ u mad

they put it up, u expect us to kiss ass if we dont like it

did kanye kiss ass when taylor swift won that award?

why should we

Natasha

KANYE IS THE KING!!!!!!PERIOD!!!!! HIS LIRYCS ARE AWESOME, AND HE ALWAYS SAY THE TRUTH!!!!GOD BLESS YOU KANYE!!!!

Alexis H.

everybody is so focused on the music and stuff, which is okay, but dude seriously can NOT act. Like forreal whats up with that? He has the acting tallent of a banana... waid let me not insult bananas like that.

Alexis H.

so... it would have been halfway alright if kanye wasnt in it. i mean he has the acting tallent of a banana. wait... let me not insult bananas like that.

Angie

To #79,Frankie -- Kanye had an serious car accident in 2002.That's when he injured his jaw.You can even see a huge cut on his jaw,too.

Taylor Dadson

I am not wasting 30 minutes of this on that ****ty Konnie. next.

Angela

EVERYBODY SHOULD LEAVE KANYE WEST ALONE!!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS MAN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.UNTIL YOU HAVE WALKED A MILE IN HIS SHOES...REMAIN QUIET

Deadhead

I wish he would dry up and blow away. What a lousy influence on anything he really is. Attention ho/psycho.

Erica

Loved it and thought, "I should buy this CD", until I saw the white serving the blacks at the feast. I am a white woman married to a black man from Africa, and we serve each other. Get over your self Kanye.

angel/demon

it's that illuminati, like'd it though.

Me

one of the most overrated, under tallented *******s to walk the earth. George Bush hates black people, no Kanye....he just hates you!

MIke

You can tell a monkey directed this

Pound Sand

If someone does not like something I love how they are labled a hater and close minded. I am open minded and my open mind hates this video.

agold

You're right. The music is nice. Now if they can just remove Kanye from the track it would be worth listening to. To stick what sounds like an 5-year-old-speech-challenged-kid who has just figured out what play ground rhyming is on top of this track is silly. It's something Richy Rich would do; No talent, none whatsoever. He just buys real talent and thinks because of this he's also talented. Kanye is about as talented as my neighbors 5 year old rhyming to fart bubbles in the tub. And people buy this crap?