« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

The David Beckham Strip Show

10/25/2010 8:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

LA Galaxy soccer stud David Beckham was very brief ... when a bloody finger forced him to change his shorts -- and show off his tighty whities --  during a game against FD Dallas on Sunday.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Needless to say, the Galaxy won 2-1.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

wow

Okay David its getting a bit exessive. Must you do this every single time??

poobs

@16 - You can't have blood on your uniform..I assume the blood from the finger got onto his shorts so he had to change them..And thank goodness he did! Yummo!

anni

Stupid woman, it is professional. ha ha ha Bin gabin fer vasser?

anni

In the US you have to wear a cup to come out on the field.

Christina G.

I'll drink from that cup!

111pattycakes

Do SOCCER players wear a cup to protect their privates? or is DAVID BECKHAM really hung like a horse? (ladies only)

Football Fan

Who said his stuff is fake??! That is one natural, original, big, huge, man-package for all you can see! So..the mith of him stuffing socks in Armani ads is just that..a mith!!

whatever

Looking good David! I like what I see, DAMN!!!!

Pound Sand

Me likey!!!

Pound Sand

How is it we don't have the zoom feature here?!!!! This is something I would like to take a closer look at!

Bette

If it's not a cup, it's a sock.

becky

Nice... I wonder how many little girls and or kids period was there with their parents to watch the game. What... no locker room or brain cells? Why?

Football Fan

To Anni..NO! Football/Soccer players don't wear a cup with their jersey/uniform! Only your American Football players who wear a cup!

To Becky..are you stupid or what? Where is YOUR brain cells? His fingers was cut right before the kick-off. He continued to play, but it got bloodied ALL OVER!! Do you think soccer is like an American football game where a player or a coach can have a stoppage time all they want?? Hell NO! Soccer is played for 90+ minutes NON-STOP and once the wisel blew, you CANNOT get out off the pitch UNLESS you are being subbed! Which means you CANNOT get back in once you're being subbed or off the pitch! So his shirt got bloodied, twice, and he has NO TIME unless to change them ON the pitch IN the stadium while the play is being ON! Now..do you understand??

And this is NOT the first time for him, or ANY footballers ever! This is COMMON in football!! Plus there was nothing sexual about it at all! It's just the media, you, me, us who want to sexualize it as he is David Beckham!

kalay

Shut up Anni if you really do not know about "Real Football" and don't know what you are talking about. Learn first, woman!!! You call somebody "stupid". But you are definitely stupid to me. You probably know only about "American Football" that nobody plays out of America!!! If I have a chance I would name that game as a "Handball".

kim

THANK YOU for making my afternoon!! gorgeous, athletic, AND hung---now THAT'S what I call a hat trick!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments