Katy Perry & Russell Brand -- The Honeymooners

10/25/2010 9:10 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Two days after tying the knot, newlyweds Katy Perry and Russell Brand left India and headed off to honeymoon in the Maldives on Monday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
There's nothing like a romantic getaway with your new spouse ... and your entourage.

That's what happens when you wear STUPID shoes!

If "white skin does not have ethics", why do you INDIANS want it SO BAD?

(So, you can pass out discrimination, but you can't take it, I see.)

sunnyroberto

I hope Katy got that dirtbag to sign a prenup. She's making the money while he's a talentless lump of Yorkshire pudding.

And now that he's married, is he going to shower every once in a while, wash his hair and maybe brush his teeth?? That kind of hygiene might not be noticed in England, but your in the US now, Sir Rostbif.

Jane

i wish them the best of luck. and please don't insult india. a rich culture with beautiful people and many meaningful contributions to society. you sound awful, really. and no i'm not indian - but i'm also not an ignorant bigot.

cherries

I agree with the post that said, "LSD" lol..

why is she still wearing the nose pin. Is she going to start wearing a Bindi as well now.. last time I checked she hasn't converted to Hinduism. I don't think this is respectful.

That would be like me having a wedding at a Synagogue in Jerusalem, dressed in traditional Jewish outfits with a catholic priest.

listentomusiconline.info

Listentomusiconline.info is latest music blog, attractive and exciting for you . Listentomusiconline offers the most popular songs of Asian and International : rock, pop, funk, R & B Listentomusiconline.info , your music program.

candicehandbag

the best designer handbag
www.greatreplicasell.com

I Chinee

russell brand is gross. well actually both of em are! so tired of hearing about these two *******s! she can't sing and he is not funny. perfect for each other!

candicehandbag

the best designer handbag
www.greatreplicasell.com

vily

www.monclerhomme.org

Cathy

I love them both. I think they are a great couple

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4