Brandi vs. Adrienne vs. Marla

Who'd You Rather?

10/30/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville, 37, "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Adrienne Maloof, 49, and Donald Trump's ex-wife Marla Maples, 47, joined forces at the same event in L.A. this week.

1028_whod_rather
Question is ...

Taylor Dadson

ewww. 3 Gross Fugly Cougars.. no thanks.

Straight Talkin Texan

Marla Maples looks great!

Dfost

Adriene. 'Cause I wanna be a billionaire, so freakin' bad.

Jenna

How can anyone say negative things about these three BEAUTIFUL women?? Adrienne is STUNNING and a role model (and looks WAY younger than 49!)! Brandi is a gorgeous tall woman. Marla looks 10 years younger than 47!

Michael

Adrienne is stunningly beautiful! I cannot believe that she is 49! Team Adrienne!

Hotmama

Three pathetic females who could not be more desperate! They each look ten years older than their stated age. They are all homewreckers who are terrible influences on the young women of the world. I hope my tween never learns any of their names. They should stop with the botox and cosmetic procedures. Age gracefully. I love the comment about Brandi...Leeanne Rhimes????? Boo to all. Of you!

OBS

AMAZING how their cheeks are all so round and shiny...

brandi glanville

Adrienne and Marla both look better then me in this pic! I did bad hair and makeup that night, and look very squinty eyed and shiny! I would do Adrienne because she was way cooler then Marla!

Jayne

yet another reason for a "none of the above"

Jon

How can people say negative things about these beautiful, accomplished women? Brandi is HOT! Adrienne has it ALL and Marla looks better than most 35 year olds that I know! Adrienne's husband is a lucky man!

Sammy

Marla Maples has not laid her claws into somebody else's rich husband yet? Waas up with that? Time to step up yor game girl, you are pushin' 50 (and you look every day of it) and all you are gonna be able to get are old geezer's pushing 80. She's nothing but an old ho-hag.

Camille

MARLA of course ! although I am not sure exactly what the question is haha, but I'd do basically everything rather with her than with the other 2 ladies. question remains would I do all of "those" things... Big hug to you Marla

CGS

Which one is 37? Is there a typo?

Kate

Easy.

The answer is Brandi Glanville. A nice lady who was married, then had two lovely children. A lovely lady, former devoted wife of 13 years and a caring mother

One, Adrienne, is reality TV trash

Marla is the former mistress to a married man, a homewrecker who destroyed a marriage and left two children without a father. Trumps only married after she became pregnant. Then she divorced him for millions. Another Oksana, but pretty and smarter.

Kate

Brandi is 37. She has had a very hard year and has lost a large amount of weigh due to stress and cahnge This has made her look a little older and a bit tired. She will gain that weight back soon.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments