What Bethenny Frankel

'SAW'

10/31/2010 9:10 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Here's everyone's favorite former "Real Housewives of New York City" star Bethenny Frankel at some event in Manhattan recently (left) -- and the doll in the "Saw" films (right).

1029_bethany_saw
Happy Halloween!

We're just sayin'.

jennie

Bethenny is an emotional trainwreck. Very needy. (I have watched the show enough) I hate all of those women. I don't know if they get sucked into the show and start creating their own drama or what. They show that they do not have the social skills or class anyone should aspire to. I would never pick on anyone's looks but she has definitely "done" something to herself that deserves question. And that Countess broad is a joke. She thinks Eurotrash is something to aspire to.

KicksandGiggles

What an insult to a perfectly lovely doll.

Anastasia

Disappointed in you TMZ. Bethenny is a DOLL, and doesn't deserve this. I hope you will post a retraction!

abby

OMG . . . what an uncanny resemblance!

RuKiddingMe

I love Bethenny! I think she is cute, smart, funny...has the whole package. And I am sure she is confident enough to look at this and laugh it off. :) HI BETHENNY!!!!!

AnnieS

Nasty and uncalled for,Perez Hilton level humor. You just lost a long time fan of this site.

ic

What a terrible story just to fill up space

e33

ack...a picture is worth a thousand words indeed. I wouldn't marry that. She's a cougar with mental issues apparently.

She looks strange and the jaw is not hot. O well, i guess he's into that sort of thing. At least he gets his way paid.

i'm sure they have fun. there is one thing in common with the above picture, plastic

B fan

WOW tmz.... that is really sad that you would post that picture. As for everyone that says she needs to eat more. how would you like it if she told you to eat less. Some people are born skinny. If you've watched her show, she eats!!! get a life and stop being jealous

Mama_Lisa

Hurtful.

I'm just sayin

I guarantee you that woman is bulimic. She's got the chipmunk cheeks to prove it.

nephilim3

and here i was trying to figure out who it was on your CELEBRITY SCRAMBLE what a hideous looking lady

paul

if youve ever watch the show NEW ZOO REVIEW (youtube it) she looks just like the frog FREDDY I luv when TMZ puts these type of personalities in their place phonies that they are

ANON

come on tmz, the world doesn't love you because you say mean **** about people, we love you because you make fun of people! don't lose the plot.

Jen

Not funny at all. I watch TMZ everyday and look on-line, you should take a good look at your employees. I'll think twice now before watching your show.
This is mean and so not necessary. I love Bethenny and think she is beautiful.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments