Sarah Palin -- The 'DWTS' Conspiracy Theory

11/2/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nobody can explain why Bristol Palin has managed to stay on "Dancing with the Stars" despite the fact that she sucks at dancing ... nobody except Harvey Levin.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

jan

Its become political ...its conservative.... not based competely on competition dancing... it not a DANCING contest anyway. The judges rip some of the bad ones apart but are so so careful not to hurt Mama & baby Bristols feelings.

nwilson

I think that the judges should have the power to vote people off. It should not be the viewers. I might like brandy but she might not really do a good job at dancing but i would vote for her because i am a fan of hers, not fair. Bristol should have been the FIRST to go! I do not have a problem with her mom at all BUT, Bristol can not dance, period. She is too stiff and always messing up her steps. ou can just tell that she is very uncomfortable because she has to keep up this pure, innocent front.

peggy White

I beleive Bristol is doing a great job and trying very hard she is being the best she can be and as a parent that is what we except of our children and she is trying darn hard go Bristol go you have my vote I admire the hard work and the way she is being a good parent and taking responsablity for her own life

Anna

Bristol winning over Brandi is an absolute travesty. Bristol is NO dancer. This really stinks.

Phil Karas

Who at DWTS can I write to to voice my total displeasure with way the voting goes. It is not about the dancing but about whos name is in the news or popularity (Sarah directly, not Bristal).
Brandy is a much better dancer and it stinks that Bristal beat her out. Bristal should have been gone weeks ago.
Beacause of this bull**** result, you can take DWTS and shove it up you know where. I will not watch it anymore. It is a travesty that Bristal is still on. If her name was not Palin she would have been gone much, much earlier. I wish I could voice my opinion to DWTS directly.

leslee walker

I thought DWTS was about talent not politics. What a disappointment. DWTS you totally ruined a great show by allowing politics to take over. You lost this fan!

RubenV

It is a shame for DWTS. It has lowered it's standards for higher ratings and has stepped out of dancing with the star's realm and has moved to dancing with the daughter of a very contorversial politician who will do almost anything promote a lie even if it is her daughter.(No Scrupples). Why can't everyone see past the fake persona? Bristol should have signed up for dancing lessons first then went on DWTS. It would have then been more realistic and more believable. What a shame for this country!!!!!!!!

Cheech

The only reason this girl made it to the finals is because she's from a political family and that's all that needs to be said. I think it was great she got to where she got but she definitely does not deserve the finals at all. Compared to her competition, you gotta be kidding me, if I were her, I'd be embarrassed because how can you stand there and try to even think you are worthy when you've been at the bottom of the leader board nearly every week. Shame on you voters for just voting because of who's daughter she is. This show is going to take some backlash over this.

Cheech

FAN OHIO

I AM DONE WITH DANCING WITH THE STARS. WHAT HAPPENED TONIGHT SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED. I HAVE WATCHED EVERY SEASON AND I AM THROUGH. THE HARD WORK AND EFFORT THAT EVERYONE PUTS INTO THIS AND HAVE SOMETHING THIS OBVIOUS HAPPEN IS A CRIME. BRISTOL PALIN SHOULD REMOVE HERSELF FROM THIS COMPETITION. SHE KNOWS THE ONLY REASON WHY SHE IS STILL THERE. WHAT A BAD JOKE. COULDN'T THE JUDGES SEE THE DIRECTION THIS WAS HEADING IN AND YET THEY KEPT PRAISING HER. THE JUDGES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ALSO. I HOPE THEY ARE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jasper Sustrunk

i DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH Bristel. she did her best and it helped her come out her shell. it's dancing with the stars i have a problem with, what is this show about because it's not about the best dancer but the most popular. It should be called the most popular person or use us to campaign

D HAMPTON

HERE IS MY OPION,I THINK THE SHOW IS RIGGED AND FULL OF SH--.DON'T THINK I WILL WATCH NEXT YEAR AFTER THIS BRISTOL PALIN CONTASTROPHY!BRISTOL SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST TO GO!!!RIDICULOUS!!

MARTY

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING FOR BRISTOL. SHE IS LOOKING FOWARD TO THE 2012 ELECTION NOW. SHE CAN RUN FOR GOVERNOR OF ALASKA. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED BRISTOL, FOR GOING TO THE FINALS. I KNOW IT'S COMING. THE WINNER FOR 2011 IS BRISTOL PAYLIN. DOES ANYONE WANT TO BET?????

Shane

I think this absolutely hilarious! The liberals are going nuts, lol. The people spoke on November 2nd and they’re speaking again! Power to the little people.

shelley

What horror! What a shock! How political. Bristol Palin should not have ever been on the show in the first place the name of the show is Dancing With The Stars. How is she a star? She went from being in last place most weeks but now she is near the top guess mama grizzly paid off the judges CARRIE ANN!I beleive you helped to get rid of Maxs and Brandy along with Sara Palin and the tea party. How much money did the show get for this