Sarah Palin -- The 'DWTS' Conspiracy Theory

11/2/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nobody can explain why Bristol Palin has managed to stay on "Dancing with the Stars" despite the fact that she sucks at dancing ... nobody except Harvey Levin.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

CHRIS

Worse than the fact that Bristol can't dance & should have been gone around the same time as the Hoff, she has the personality of a gnat She is way overdue to go home

CrisDizzle

Haters gonna hate, do you thang Bristol! =P

Sue

Poor Bristol. Even if she should win she will have to live with the knowledge that it was her Mom, not her, that got the win. That poor kid is overshadowed by Mom no matter what and that must make her feel invisible. How would you feel if you knew that no matter what you do it will be Mom who wins it for you, not yourself? I feel sorry for the girl for that reson.

Sandy Crowe

Isn't it amazing when you are white, Republican, was pregnant at 17, unmarried AND a high school drop-out, you can suddenly become a "star." Picture her Obama's complexion. The "conservatives" would be outraged. "What example is that setting for us?" However, I blame the producers for asking her. The show is definitely going downhill and getting more foolish by the minute. Who will they get next? Perhaps Levy, the "f-ing redneck" as he describes himself. Only in America.

WaxOnWaxOff

Stick a fork in her. She's done! As for why she is still on the show.... Gee, who DOESN'T think her mommy has something to do with that?? So much for Sarah, plain and tall... More like mommy Dearest...

Ben

#2 Bristol is just thinking about a cheeseburger it seems

#4 , they chose to make it political and now we can't get rid of the pregnant sow.

That is why the Dems and Libs are going to lose so bad today. You all are really a hateful bunch of people. You can't say anything on the things they say and do you just make it a personal attack.

It's 2 years late but "Change is Coming" :)

Des

I agree Audrina was so much better than Bristol. She was actually fun to watch. Bristol does try hard but fact is she just isn't fun to watch. Blah. She should have went home lone ago.

gogo

the votes for Bristol are irrelevant. she is a viewers curiosity ala kate G. this part of the show I believe is fixed. they are bleeding it dry.

Tom Cruise

She should have been the first to go and she can take her stupid mother with her.

Beth

Hey - I'm a Democrat and she's not terrible! Give the girl a break, it's not like she's a professional dancer and she's not anymore better or worse than any of the other contestants.

Billie Sanders

I vote for Bristol evey week. I dont think she sucks. Lets see how you dance Harvey!

Jinko

What the hell was that?

It didn't say anything, nor did it make any sense.

Guess you just needed some "filler".

Shame.

tlynn

Sweet young girl? Being responsible? Bashful & shy? WOW!! This wasilla hillbilly was having sex in her room in her parents house on a regular basis. Then she got pregnant, her mother had her join the family circus and she was promoted in front of the world. 1. You don't disrespect yourself and your parents house. 2. Since you are having sex, be responsible about it. Her and Levy's irresponsibility & total ignorance brought a child into this world whose parents are barely out of high school, no college education, whom live in separate broken homes. To capitalize on their stupdity is a travesty!! To promote such is tragic!

Kymmie

Come on people, Bristol is not a bad dancer. Anyhow, I am sure tonight is her last....

Lynn M

At this point in the competition, I vote for my top two hence no votes for Bristol from me this week. PS-I was shocked Audrina was booted...an injustice in my eyes.