T.I.'s Wife Pleads Not Guilty in Drug Possession Case

11/2/2010 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

T.I.'s wife -- Tameka "Tiny" Cottle -- plead not guilty to one misdemeanor charge of possessing ecstasy.

1029-tiny-mug-bn-credit
Cottle's plea was entered through her attorney yesterday in Beverly Hills.

As we first reported, Cottle and T.I. were arrested together in L.A. last month. The D.A. elected not to prosecute T.I. -- noting the rapper will already be serving time in Arkansas for a probation violation stemming from the arrest.

Cottle could face up to a year behind bars -- she's due back in court on January 6.

DON4772

What is that please. ? Is it human?

k

Joe Camel's daughter should get off if Lindsay Lohan can get away with the bull**** she's done

God-Of-Lyf

Well, Of course she isn't going to own up to wrong doings. THEY never do! Just Saying...

MP

Why can't people just say yeah, I'm guilty and take their lumps?

Nicole

She has Blair Berk aka the person who got Lindsay a day in jail, Chris Klein, the min of 4 days in jail for his 2nd DUI and informal probation when he was the 3 times the legal limit and manged to get Mel Gibson's DUI expunged.
She will either beat the charge or get a plea deal.

Tammy

She is, obviously, going to say it was T.I.'s and since he's in jail for it, I'm pretty sure that defence will work. Besides, I doubt any jury would deprive five children of a mother and a father. I predict she skates on this charge.

Nicole

@Tammy
I never actually thought of that because things can't get any worse for T.I and he has already been sentenced regardless of the outcome on Tiny's trial.

That would be a disgusting thing for a jury to do or even a Judge when her husband and father of her children is already serving time because of the incident.
Plus non violent misdmeanor offenders are serving 20% max at Lynwood so it would just be a waste anyway.

DrSeuss

Aww look...it's a Who from Whoville!

OooooNooo!

Wow, how many tabs of E does a person have to drop to make HER look good?

trisha

Seriously, T.I. could have done SOOOO much better! She is fugly!!

Bootpunk

T.I. can't do better because he is one ignorant rapper, most likely getting stiffed in jail by some big JETHRO...and this piece of human garbage needs to join him in jail...get these pigs away from society, they are BORING...

This pig has 5 children...someone sew up her yoohoo!!!

Geoff

OMG she's HOT!

Mika

I can't believe how ugly she is she looks like she's been hit with the ugly stick to many times,but on the other matter there might be a possibility that she will walk because of the five kids but if not those kids will go to another member of the family or foster care.

ka-kay

Wow, everybody is hard on Tiny yeah she is not the prettiest nor the smartest. She has to learn yet another lesson and this is very embarrassing to her and her children. She and TI showed great disrespect for the law and there roles as parents. They are both ugly on that count. If she was one of the prettiest women out here, right about now she is ugly because of her deeds. As a mother she has failed badly. U can't hang like a man

LTH

Now for any other person with this same possesion would have been a felony from charge jump! Just injustice!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments