50 Cent -- Half-a-Million Bucks Layin' Around???

11/4/2010 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bored with regular playthings, 50 Cent grabbed half-a-million dollars in $100 bills yesterday and played with it like Legos .... because he can.

1104_50_cent_money_launch_v2
Fiddy was braggin' about his wealth on Twitter yesterday, posting all sorts of cash-heavy photos along with captions like, "Holy sh*t bat man I think I'm rich" ... and "Who said I don't have a heart."

Someone has a lot of time ... and money ... on their hands.

Superman

What a piece of sh*t!

CGS

@steelersfan - There is a reason why they dont sing for the most part, because they RAP. Show me a singer that can rap like 50 cent, Eminem, Mos Def, Jay-Z, TI, Ludacris - ain't gonna happen, totally different skill set. Moran. Oh, too bad about your Steelers, that's a shame.

Gruffalo

A fool and his money are easily parted… The sooner, the better, in the case of this d̶i̶c̶k̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ character.

The Seer

Fiddy need to re-countie, he is short of 1/2 millie there. No matter, a fool and his money are soon parted.

jester

thats what u call ***** rich

jester

he is the n word rich

DizzKid

Another A-Hole that gives black people a bad name. I hope he goes broke soon.

Lucky_130

50 bars of pleasure, 50 bars of pain, when hes dead and gone nobody will care to remember his name

Julia

Half a million dollars and you can't afford a decent photographer?

ashley

this is exactly what the american public wants to see. someone flashing their cash while some of us cant eat or pay our bills. you really want to impress me? give some of that cash to a well deserving family or charity dont play with it like legos and insult us regular folks

marie

I have to say, I am so jealous! My house is getting ready to foreclose any day now, but that's my problem. Oh well, he worked hard for his money and can do whatever he wants with it, but I have to admit it's painful to watch.

CGS

Ok Mr. factory worker. Should you be getting paid $200k a year, how about $500k? I really don't see your the point. We all work at jobs and they pay a certain amount of money, if you want more, you need to expand your horizons and do something that pays more. This is the problem with a number of Americans, they are whiners that have an excuse for everything. If you want to get to where you want to be, then get on the path that leads there, not stay in the same place and expect a fairy to drop success into your lap.

This attitude really irritates me! Or , you can be happy with what you have and the people around you, that's ok too, but it's always your choice to try and change your destiny in this world.

Stupid People Hater

I hope he meets the same fate as Tupac.

Steelers suck

@CGS

LMAO! It's "moron" not "Moran". You obviously spell as well as you read. My moniker (that's name in other words) is "Steelers suck" which I'll translate for you. I don't like the Steelers. You just improved my point with your list of "rappers". Not one of them sounds as good as my farts! The only one on your list that I feel is an actual decent person is JayZ. He's not an arrogant, convict ass. He's a real man!

tmzguru

the world is burning and the rich are playing and singing tunes of grandure while we endure the candour of poverty while we yell slander at the rich at the same time we gander.

le fin.