Lil Wayne Superfan -- One Is The Loneliest Number

11/4/2010 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ found the perfect candidate for the presidency of Lil Wayne's fan club -- the ONE fan brave enough to wait on Riker's Island for his release from jail. She better hope mom isn't watching.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Pretty LL

Awww I like Weezy! he should have had more people out there. Sweet guy and yeah he can't sing but he's really creative.

keyslammer

He is one ugly ugly man. I've seen better looking creatures on the midway.

me

She's a cutie and I think it's really sweet she showed up for him. Wayne is very creative, great rapper and it's nice that someone who enjoys his music has gone out to show her appreciation like that. There are a lot of musical artists that I'd like to thank one day too....their music can uplift and inspire us, and I'm always grateful when an artist puts out music that does that for me. Good on ya young lady....I'm sure Wayne appreciated it!

baby

if he has got money he needs to get his face fixed! and no matter how many diamonds he has on his teeth he is beyond ugly!

mad

he is gay lol he drope the soup

johnson

i love you wizzy
you rock ..let them continue beefing u
its because they gat know work to do
i love you tattoos and the teeth
welcome back my brother .....

johnson says so

yemna

Guarantee she was not waiting ON rikers island but rather waiting in queens on the other side of the bridge.

trudy aka MRS CARTER

whoever u r that stated lil wayne to be ugly................may u rot in hell..............nobody talks about my man that way/..........and i am pretty sure that if i wasn't miles and miles away in africa botswana i would have waited for him tooooo. WEZZZY WILLL NOW ROAM THE STREETS AGAIN,,,,, OL U WANNABE RAPPERS BETTER MAKE WAY OR GET RUN DOWN.......................I LOVE YOU WEEZY

5trapstar9

yall *****s need ta stop hating on wayne 5uzz yall know he go hard and atleast show a lil love i mean damn he just got out of jail

FA-SHOW1

Ohh she's so lonely, hey white guys big guls need love 2!!!!!!!!

Drew

underneath all that metal are some stinkin ass teeth!

GroidsHaveHIVMoreOften

That girl needs mental help!
Her parents = EPIC FAIL!!!
She could do a lot better than a groid...
thank the zionist media...

Marko

This girl is a nutbucket, what else can you say.

JustJane

Those are by far the worst teeth ever....He would never need my services of a Mobile Teeth Whitener...However he may have to go to a goldsmith and have them pressure wash that horrible grill.

Sensational Smiles Mobile Teeth Whitening in Arizona

Livie Roma

all you ****ers who have no life need to back the **** off my friend...shes happy thats all that matters so get a life and stop criticizing other peoples lives bye

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments