Kim Kardashian -- The Ultimate Kiss-Off

11/5/2010 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If kissing Kim Kardashian is a crime ... at least one guy in NYC is in big trouble -- and if he needs an attorney he should look no further than the TMZ newsroom.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

JLS

Like I have said in the past, the men at TMZ can't get enough of this huge fat butt. Her sister has a much nicer one but they just can't remember their names when thinking of Kim. Get over it. Kourtney has a killer body compared to this plastic one.

sam

I'd love to french that a$$!

Anonymous

I have to kiss Kim Kardashian's nice sexy bare big ass while Kim Kardashian and I will both be totally in the nude on purpose in private only with Kim Kardashian's permission. From Kim Kardashian's only male slave and from Kim Kardashian's future husband.

Joe

Harvey is a lawyer? Really? He even doesn't know that attempting to kiss someone without their consent is battery?? Hell, if you just touch someone without consent, that is battery.

Mike

I don't get her allure. She looks like the predator. She's fricken ugly. Plus she's lousy at sex, her sex tape was awful. “Oh baby” “Oh baby”. I’d rather have Hilton blow me. Fat a*s, long snout. Hello Mr. Ed. No thanks, please get this non talent off TMZ.

Janeny

Who is this woman? I never understand, and nor anybody else of her role in the American CULTURE ? Is she the one who burn or earn extra money to get her NAKED BODY nationwide, the body that is FAR from being perfect? What is your POINT?

frankie

Has this woman ever dated a white guy ?

aaronincabo

fat flabby cottage cheese ass...
you're famous for sucking a what?

AcesNEights

Kourtney looks like man with long hair

GatorMom

Why do you guys think we enjoy watching your office nobodys talk about stuff?

JOHN CAMARDA

WHO THE HELL ARE THE KADASHIANS????

THEY ARE OVER RATED A 10000%

BORING IS THE WORD
SINCERELY

The Love Sponge

I hope his penis didn't fall off.

hmmm

the attraction here at all. So over hyped & stretched & pulled in the face & is that even a authentic butt? Has that been loaded too. What has an ass like that.?? lol Boobies.. Is there many real women left out there anymore.

Kardashins will seel there soul for fame & to think it started with a SEX tape.. OHHHHH yeah something to be remembered by. Why am I even respondeding when it just gives more attention. GRRRR

Big Daddy

He'll be ok if he's black. WORD Gosh Robert would turn over in his grave, if he knew.

Trooper Tom

Three + the mother over rated no talent skanks

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments