Miley Cyrus -- Bilingual Underage Drinking ... Sorta

11/5/2010 12:33 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

With her parents in the middle of a divorce, underage Disney pop princess Miley Cyrus, 17, threw back a Corona cerveza at a club in Madrid, Spain last night ... where the legal drinking age is technically 18 -- but there's a catch.

media_removed_tmz
TMZ contacted several Spanish authorities who each confirmed the law ... and then made it clear that underage drinking is simply no big deal in their country.

One police officer told us ... people as young as 16 are cool to consume "certain" beverages in Madrid -- but the cop refused to explain what those beverages are.

In that case: Salud!

1105_miley_london_performance_footer

michaela

In Europe we don't consider alcohol or skin showing pictures such a big deal. Sex is considered part of life and people aren't shamed about it, the way it's in the U.S. Subsequently we don't have as many alcoholics, sex crimes or teenage pregnancies.

DezNutz

Gotta luv them drunk sluts. Get er Done!

TD

It's nobody's business what she does

-----------------------------------
Another TENN WHORE! She'll be barefoot and pregnant soon..marked my word!

Posted at 8:59 AM on Nov 5, 2010 by 2tellthetruth
-----------------------------------

She is a Tennessee (TENN) whore ? Wow - from Tennessee - geee

"Marked my word"? Clearly you are inbred enough that you don't know how to say "Mark my words"

claire

if those are her hands in the picture she has the hands of a 50 yr old woman... gross they are almost as bad as paris hilton's feet!

Bubbles The Chimp

In Italy where I am from, there really is no drinking age. But technically 16 is the the lowest age in certain situations. But that really doesn't get enforced much unless someone just wants to be a d*ck. USA makes too big of a deal out of drinking ages and it really solves nothing.

Mista Celebrity

My gosh is her mouth getting bigger? She better quit with the cosmetic dental sugeries or get a new doctor. Those fake chompers of hers are way too big for her mouth. Her original teeth look much better although they were spaced weird and a little crooked. I would bet she got some lip injections too. She always looks like she can't put her lips together lately.

Prince Von A-Hole

TMZ NARC squad strikes again

HKS123

Leave her alone!!! A lot of people drank at her age....GET OVER IT!!!!!

Prince Von A-Hole

Around these parts NARCs get stomped

Eric

Go to any high school party in America, and teens here are doing the same thing. No big deal.

Ozzie X

I'd buy her a drink.. or two.

gigi

Lots of kids her age are drink alcohol. I don't know if this is another attempt for her to act adult, but I'll have to give her a pass on this one.

saywhaaattt?

does she have SMURFF thumbs ???

Jenny

HA THIS IS FUNNY HOW MANY PEOPLE DRANK AT THAT AGE, I KNOW I DID. LOL

pat

A full out lush by the time she's 20.