MJ Fan Group Gunning to Shut Down Vault Website

11/7/2010 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A group of Michael Jackson fans have banded together and fired off a scathing letter to the people behind JacksonSecretVault.com -- calling for the site to stop the "exploitation of Michael Jackson, his grieving mother, his beloved children and his legacy."

1107_JACKSON_LAUNCH_getty_ex
The letter contains a laundry list of complaints against the site, among their objections:

-- The exploitation of Michael’s elderly mother in the marketing, selling and merchandising from the Jackson Vault.

-- The use and brokering of Michael Jackson’s children to promote events, merchandise and interviews.

-- The use of the demeaning term, “Jacko” in the Jackson Vault website and press release. A degrading term that Michael himself, spoke openly against and thought was insulting.

This has all come about because of the release of a song on JacksonSecretVault.com -- which was first billed as a new song that had the blessing of Katherine Jackson ... but was later determined to be neither.

LC4Michael

Siggisis and Lee Lee I am with you 100%! Although I understand why they are doing this (Howard Mann is Satan in the flesh) I don't like how they are going about it. The wording scares me and sounds way too harsh.

And why do people keep saying MJ is alive? I hate that. There is no way he faked his death and put his kids and family through hell. Not to mention his fans. I could, in a way, understand why he would want to given how awful he was treated by the media. But sadly he is gone from this earth. But not in our hearts.

MiMi

Where is Paulette anyway?????

karlew

@EDITA ON STEROIDS

What the hell did I say to deserve that? I just pointed out there were a lot of scammers and money grabbers out to exploit anything to do with Jackson. I merely meant by my run out of ink comment that it would be difficult for you to contact everyone. You obviously read something into my comment that isn't there.

Dee

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRIGGIN SICK SICK SIIIIICK of hearing about MJ!!! ENOUGH alreay! WHO THE HECK CARES!!!!????? I am so tired of hearing about this whackjob that I want to scream! I will NEVER understand why this man was ever so popular. Yes, his music was cool (in the 80's!!!), but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I just wish this Michael Jackson mania would GO AWAY ALREADY! But sadly, alas, it never will...especially now that he's dead! It's just like Elvis. I am seriously going to STOP reading TMZ because of all this garbage. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH HARVEY!!! Let it rest! UGH!

Roseilicious

Just dig the ****** up and put him back on display.....That will be a Thriller.......

Posted at 2:46 PM on Nov 7, 2010 by Jim

_______________________________________________________

Done, already....

"Cirque du Soliel" featuring MJ Hologram *including* Thriller

Coming to a town near you.

MiMi

Pulling posts from other boards now UnWell?

Stop stalking people.

It's a wonder you did not get arrested for stalking Michael while he was alive.

Maybe you did...

HumanNature

Stop Stalking ME PissPiss,
I Told You I Don't Go For
Fat Chicks.

Posted at 4:51 PM on Nov 7, 2010 by OhWell

WHERE'S CRAZY DEB?????

MiMi

I think it is time for UnWell to go POOF!

Don't you agree HN???

Tom Joyce

Go to these sites sign the petitions.

While at the change.ort site sign ethe petitions protecting wildlife too.

HumanNature

I think it is time for UnWell to go POOF!

Don't you agree HN???

Posted at 5:01 PM on Nov 7, 2010 by MiMi

HumanNature

POOF!!!!!

MiMi

I just Love the Great Magic Eraser....

LoL LoL LoL

HumanNature

MiMi

Me too!!!!

And that post by Deb is the ICING ON THE CAKE!!!

ROTFLMAO

HumanNature

POOF AGAIN!!!!

LOL

mj fan forever

His mother IS a partner of that this site and I refuse to think she has not her mental faculties (now as in the past when Joe abused of his kids and she did nothing)!! I don't think she is so grieving otherwise she would not exploited her son and her grandchildren as she is doing against the wishes of her son himself. She chosen to become a partner of Mann spontaneously, I don't think someone has forced her or plagiarized as you use to say --- convenient hypothesis). She herself agreed to use children's names to to promote merchandise --- belts, she herself exposed them on tv, just what Michael avoided and I do not believe he left her children because she did all this. Katherine is to blame just like Joe if not most because Michael trusted her and she betrayed him doing with his children everything what he was against!!!! Shame on you Katherine!!!