Lindsay Lohan -- The Next Step to Recovery

11/9/2010 10:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking fresh-faced and fit -- Lindsay Lohan was spotted arriving at an outpatient house near the Betty Ford clinic yesterday ... where's she's expected to stay until January.

1109_lindsay_launch_EX_PCN_V2
Earlier this week Lindsay Lohan finally lifted her anti-daddy ban -- and spent "all day" reuniting with her father Michael Lohan ... this according to sources close to MiLo.

We're told daddy and daughter spent several hours in a high-end jewelry store -- where she was "interested in several items" -- but it's unclear if she actually pulled the trigger.

So what does the future hold for Michael and Lindsay? We're told the two are trying to take a "whole new approach" to their relationship ... and Lindsay wants to see him again.

In fact, we're told the two might get together again soon.

Celeb Hair Wars: Short vs. Long!

Getting a haircut can be a big deal for a star -- Felicity, anyone? -- so check out this gallery and let us know which stars look better with longer locks!

1109_hair_wars_launch_welcome

Guess Whose Pretty Pedicure!

Can you guess which Hollywood hottie got her fancy feet hooked up in NYC yesterday?

1109_guess_who_feet_launch_welome

What's the Big Frigin' Difference?!

Take an extra close super-special look at the following photos and see if you can spot the subtle differences!

1105_sneaky_peepers_launch
**HINT -- There are THREE differences in the above picture!**

Gorgeous Grills -- Shiny Celeb Smiles!

With Lil Wayne fresh outta the clink and his mouth due for a metallic makeover -- we thought these famous faces would also look good with some blinged out grills!

1105_lil_wayne_launch_v2

Ink'd Up Stars -- Zoom View!

Take an up close and personal look at your favorite celebrity tattoos -- but beware ... some tats are not meant to be seen in hi-def!

1105_tattoo_zoom_launch

Celebrity Scramble!

Can you guess whose famous face got one heck of a celebrity scramblin'?

1105_celebrity_scramble_launch

tim c

Lindsay Lohan in rehab?
Who the fluck cares about this little pill-popping slutbag shebitch?
It's her whore mother that should first be de-loused and then be ground into pig food.

And that's the nicest thing I could think to say.

shaxia

For the first time in months, we're told Lindsay agreed to spend some quality time with Michael -- beginning with an extensive conversation inside the Betty Ford clinic ... followed by a shopping trip to a nearby street fair. My boyfriend thinks the same with me. He is 10 years older than me, lol. We met online at agelessmate.c om a nice and free place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other. Maybe you wanna check out or tell your friends.

shaxia

I am an Air Force and single at present .I need a woman who can love me back ..I also uploaded my hot photos on Uniformedmingle .c om under the name of hoho212..It's the largest and best club for seeking Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Police Force, and the admirers of those who wear the uniform.I just hope you don't mind me being a soldier ...Please Check it out!I'm serious.b83f2c62

Linda

Just want to wish her a lot of luck. My son is in rehab and I pray for his healing. May they both get their clean lives back and help all of our sanity. God Bless Lohan!! "AND MY SON!"
A friend's sister died from an overdose. Mother, Father, son, daughter, and friends are suffering. Stay strong and take one day at a time Lindsay! Stay close to "ONLY" people that love you and stay away from those who want to put you down. You will be fine.

Johannes

LOHN -- a/k/a: "The Ugly Drugie" is: NON-NEWS MATERIAL ! She's a convict, drug addict, an amoral and immoral woman, with an illegal drug habit she can afford. Is this what TMZ calls News ? She will 'punch out' and die like other drug addicts in a due time -- Janis Joplin, Michael Jackson, ect. did also. LOHAN is NOT role model material for young adults to look up to -- rather to keep locked up in a re-hab center. Why can't you all @ TMZ wake up and realize this? Give other celebrities a break -- and delete LOHAN !

valentine

lindsay was recently "singing the blues" about being financially broke - how can she afford to go shopping. and who cares anyway - she should just go away!

Michelle

I think we should all care about people that are struggling with life and we should want people to get healthier for themselves and to love themselves more. WE can't always change the way we are raised or the people that raised us, but we can choose to change how we react to different situations. I do care and hope for the very best for Lindsey and her family.

Joy

I have been following Lindsay's fight with her addictions for a while now and can empathize totally. My son, who is 40 and is going thru a divorce after 20 years of marriage to his high school sweetheart, has been fighting his alcohol addiction for 2 years now. He has been in every program available in our area and failed to stay sober. Unfortunately he has no health insurance so is unable to stay in a quality program long enough for it to help him. Where does a person go who can't afford a "Betty Ford" clinic? Is there some way he can get help in a place that will really work with him. I know that if he doesn't find some real help soon, he is going to die. Any suggestions for him?

xin

For the first time in months, we're told Lindsay agreed to spend some quality time with Michael -- beginning with an extensive conversation inside the Betty Ford clinic ... followed by a shopping trip to a nearby street fair. I am an Air Force and single at present .I need a woman who can love me back ..I also uploaded my hot photos on Uniformedmingle .c om under the name of hoho212..It's the largest and best club for seeking Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Police Force, and the admirers of those who wear the uniform.I just hope you don't mind me being a soldier ...Please Check it out!I'm serious.

Sunday

In the newspaper this morning, I read that Lindsay wants to open her own rehab when she gets out of the Betty Ford Clinic. She was quoted as saying that she wants to help other young girls such as herself. If she's sincere (?) that's wonderful, but she definitely needs to just concentrate on getting herself better first - which will take a lot of time. How can you help others when YOU aren't completely sober yet? Anyway, I wish her well, but I also wish the media would just leave her alone. Back when I was growing up (in the 70's) if a celebrity screwed up and got caught doing all of the things Lindsay has done, the media and photog's would have shunned her. It was a public embarassment for any celeb to have something negative written about them - therefore, celeb's were careful to either keep their booze and drugs out of sight, or walk the straight and narrow. Nowadays, it seems to almost 'boost' their career! *sigh*

Slash

Wonder if there's panties underneath that black skirt.Wonder if she would open her legs for me and watch me jerk off to her.

Mary

To the mother looking for help for her son: Try Freedom Ranch in Campo Ca. It's changed the lives of many people and is $300 a month. There is a six week waiting list, so take him to go look at it and get him on the list.

valentine

saxia -

please quit posting crap! your first post states you are with your botfriend and directly following is one saying you are in the military and single. either stay on topic or go find some trash site to do your advertising.

Jonno

Who gives a crap!

girl_howls

tojo... you're a sick individual.

Good luck, Lindsay.