Suri Cruise & TMZ -- All Grow'd Up

11/13/2010 5:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Suri Cruise is growing up with a very unique friend born around the same time as her ... and while TMZ's not nearly as cute as Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' little girl -- we've got the gift of song.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

The Love Sponge

She reminds me of the Omen kid with those eyes. 666

Poe

Roe,

I was thinking the same thing. She does favor Chris Klein a lot. I always thought that from the beginning. But if Tom is her daddy and he takes care of her so be it then.

Ginny

Some of you are on the right track, but you have the wrong daddy. Katie flew to London to see Josh Jackson several weeks after the Chris Klein breakup, and just 2 weeks before the Tom Cruise brainwashing. Josh J is the only person that Tom has forcibly kept Katie away from(for example the National Awards in London this past May). I've never heard stories of Tom freaking out about Josh H, and Chris K was at an awards after party that TomKat were at earlier this year.
Mouth, browline, bump on forehead, eye color, hair color...all Josh J.

Ginny

Good grief!! How could I leave off mentioning her nose which is soooo from JJ!!

CD

I think someone colors her hair. If you look closely, you can see darker roots.

Mintie

This is the first I read a TMZ blog. Can't understand/believe the comments about a little girl and her parents from people who have no idea what happens in this family's life. So much hate! People, what is wrong with all of you? Need to learn tolerance and acceptance. I really feel sorry all of you.

ajanet

Such haters, Suri is adorable and looks like a great and good little girl.

Marti

Wow...some of you are truely amazing!!! Let's talk bad about a child who has no say in who her parents are and how she is raised. Some of you are really sad human beings.Leave the little girl alone. You are suppose to be adults. Start acting like it. She is a beautiful little girl as all children are beautiful.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2