First Video: Oksana Speaks to Larry King

11/16/2010 8:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We've just gotten the first video of Larry King's interview with Oksana Grigorieva, in which she claims she secretly taped Mel Gibson because she thought Mel was going to kill her.

Larry King Oksana Interview
Oksana's interview will air on "Larry King Live" Wednesday night.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Fiama

Good for her. You have nowhere to run, Mel. Time to change your ways.

KikiStillInOttawa

Really? I thought she taped them for Mel to hear what he sounded like when he was upset?

Oh wait! That was yesterday's story and of course she likes to keep things fresh with new versions of events . . . .

Frieda

Liar and extortionist: go back to Russia!!!

$$

please...make her AND Mel go away!!

$$

please...make her AND Mel go away!!

James

This woman, if we can call her that, is a gold digger of the highest caliber and I hope she gets convicted of extortion and then deported. Either that or falls and really loses her two front teeth.

jj

Feared for her life? LOL more like a woman scorned so she has something to extort him with. It's called MONEY AND GREED not fearing for my life...what a slap in the face for women that have truly been abused. Shame on you Oksana...we can see right through you.

Nunya

Whenever I see this woman giving interviews, all I can think is that one day her child will be seeing them and hearing her mother talk badly about her father. I don't even want to think of the emotional repurcussions this will have on this poor little girl.

al

crack whore

little aussie reader

She is a mess, the attorneys would crush her on the stand. She can't keep anything straight. Were was TMZ live today?

Posted at 3:24 PM on Nov 16, 2010 by therock

It was cancelled today.

eek

WAIT! Did I hear that correctly? Did she say she HAS the unedited tapes????

DAISY

Um... Mel's not running anywhere! But yes he does need to change his ways... and stop hooking up with people like this sad excuse for a woman! And for Pete's sakes, Mel, you have a beautiful lil baby girl, but wrap that rascal next time!!! Or just say NO to HOES!

James

Man is she worn out to. I don't think she can trap anymore men with her "sweet looks" anymore. Nasty

Wiley

Did I hear Oksana say she has non-edited tapes of Mel?

Preserve the Tiger

#2 ~ KikiOttawa ~ DITTO! My thoughts exactly! She changes her story more times than she changes underwear, if she even wears underwear! As much as she sleeps around, seems like a waste of time for her to bother with underwear!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments