TMZ Live: Mel Gibson, Pauly D, Tony & Eva

11/18/2010 6:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions today on everything -- including Mel Gibson leading a custody offensive, Tony Parker and Eva Longoria's tattoos, and Randy Jackson slamming MJ's upcoming album.

1118_tmzlive_big

Plus: Pauly D mobbed at a college campus.

Lynn

Giving so much credibility to Mel's seeming support makes it look like TMZ supports Mel. Mel's followers have indicated that they are paid.

RyogaVee

Why is it that Wesley goes to Prison, but Nick Cage and a bunch of other white people that owe the government millions are able to pay it back when they can.

fuddyduddy

Harvey--if you were a betting man, would you bet that Oksana loses some custody of Lucia on Monday?

Brian

I was listening to sports talk radio this morning and Tim Brando gave Harvey and TMZ a huge shout out. Tim was being interviewed over the phone discussing the Cam Newton situation. He mentioned how the sports media missed the connection between Cam Newton and the Auburn booster and he gave credit to Harvey Levin's TMZ for breaking the story, even stating that TMZ is a very reliable source. It made me proud to be a TMZ and Harvey fan.

Harvey's Homie

Hey Harvey,

Since you seem to be the cool guy on the music news I will give you a heads up on some big news!!! Dr Dre just released 2 new hit songs!! This is a BIG story!! he has waited 10 years to put and album out and the song"I need a doctor" with Eminem could be the theme song for half of Hollywood!!

Have a nice weekend :)

Nick

What do you think the producers of DWTS should do to extricate themselves from the Bristol Palin mess?

Harvey's Homie

Hey Harvey,

Have a nice weekend :)

Harvey's Homie

Hey Harvey,

Have a nice weekend :)

tami

Hey Harvey i always write to ya and ya never say hello just say HEY TAMI will ya PLEASE

Lynn

The voting for Bristol has the same problem that TMZ has with voting. One person can vote as many times as they have stamina. The surveyor might like to say - oh, look at the thousands, as if it's a one vote per person. TMZ would like to say how many fans are participating - I'd like to believe that Harvey is smarter than that, but sometimes I think he's Chauncey Gardner stumbling around. American Idol has had adverse results with winners going early and the winners not making it. Carrie Underwood is the exception - not the rule.

gonesi

This is not a question, this is a statement. Very often, we don't say, "Thank You". I would like to do just that! "Thank You", for your site being so informative as with the Mel Gibson case. I believe you are a good guy and found a niche that need to be filled.

pamela

Mike Ignore those that say you still look the same. You look good and as for interupting Harvey - well, you both do that. Makes it interesting! I think everyone who comes on live does a good job - TMZ is fantastic! Keep up the good work!

Convoy-Prime

I HAVE 5 QUESTIONS!

1: TMZ THEME SONG ?

2: TMZ FITCLUB BE ON TMZ.COM ?

3: MIKE DOING TMZ (TVSHOW) ONE OF THIS DAYS ?

4: GLEE DOING " LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS " ?

5: ASHTON KUTCHER ON TMZ LIVE ?

Spot

The amatur video by Nicki was precious!!!!!!

Nicki: where are you going fo Christmas

Kyle Richards: Aspen