Dogfight Over Money in 'Survivor' Murder Case

11/19/2010 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The sisters of Monica Burgos Beresford-Redman want a judge to keep her husband away from Monica's assets -- because they are afraid Bruce Beresford-Redman will raid the account to pay lawyers who will defend him on murder charges.

Monica Burgos Beresford-Redman

The sisters are also worried Bruce will fleece Monica's estate to post a hefty bail. In legal docs filed today, Monica's sisters claim Bruce is already under severe financial stress.

The move comes just days after Beresford-Redman was arrested in connection with Monica's murder.

en Todo Momento!!

dude needs to just go back to mehico. ain't no one there anymore anyways....they are all in the us of a. ((helloooo hellooo, anyone thereeee??))...an echo...

Give Ben some prison "love"

To those who keep spouting off that he's innocent until proven guilty: You obviously don't know that this applies "IN A COURT OF LAW", not on a site that people may comment on. I think he's 100% guilty also, and can't wait till it's proven "in a court of law"!

Yep I said that

This is a sad situation but these sisters need to STHU, they want the kids and now it seems they want their sisters money

sh0t0kan

in simpler term they want the money for themselves

ac

Oh yes... the sister's killed Monica only because they want her money... and Bruce and his father are just part of this Mexican-Resort-Burgos conspiracy... Bruce and his father are so inocent... oh... we all should feel so sorry for this two pour men... they are so inocent... honest and good american citezens... these two good exemples of the american honor being part of a such complex, well organized conspiracy...
Oh... boy... :( ... and I guess some people are buying this sh... :/

Deborah

I am just happy he is in jail and i hope he stays there. Yep I saidthat why don't you sthu. This guy is a s***bag and if he killed my sister I would be a hell of a lot louder and meaner than Monica's sisters. AND I dont' blame them for worrying about him taking her money - he had absolutely no shame about going into court and demanding everything of hers - her children, her home, her assets - everything@ AND the sad thing was the judge was handing it to him and his parents right and left. yes I know the children are technically BBR's too but as far as I am concerned he gave up his rights to them when he killed their mother and took her away from them. Then he really showed his complete lack of love and colors when he banned their nanny from them. The only two mother figures the poor things had. No Brucey baby is about Brucey baby. I have said it all along. He is a balls to the wall - arrogant, narcissitic sociopath.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2