Palin's Facebook Target -- Apology NOT Accepted

11/19/2010 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The man who was attacked on Facebook this week by Willow and Bristol Palin tells us he does NOT accept their apology ... claiming Willow uses homophobic language so often, she could be a homophobe.

Palin Apology

TMZ spoke with "Tre" -- the person whom Willow called a "f**got"  after he criticized "Sarah Palin's Alaska" on his Facebook page.

Tre -- who tells us he's not gay -- claims he was offended by the comments and felt bullied by both women ... saying, "Willow called me a f**got in front of the whole world and my family."

When asked if he thought Willow was a homophobe, Tre replied, "I think she might be ... She says 'queer' and 'gay' so much ... so probably ... maybe."

Although Bristol issued a public apology through Facebook on behalf of her and Willow -- Tre says he's yet to hear from either one of them. We asked Tre if he accepted the online apology and he told us, "No way ... Maybe if it was sincere and honest from them straight to me, I would consider. But it would have to be direct."

Tre concluded, "People are saying these are baby grizzlies defending Mama Bear ... but how is she defending her family by calling us queers and low-lifes and f**gots?"

lynda lauderback

so its okay for them to call names but not when someone uses the word retard but they can call people ***ots

jms

Republican trailer trash. Who do they think they are anyway ? A bunch of political no counts. They are doing what they were destined to do ....becoming Hollywood attention whorzilla's.
Palin cant count on her knowledge of government and politics to get get her name out , so she's playing the ever so popular dis-function card. Her ever running for president would surely bring out all the democrats on voting day..so yeh...I kind of hope she does run :)

jms

Also just imagine if this was one of Obama's daughters doing this !!!!! Good Lord the back lash ! He would not only be under the bus it would be rolling back and forth on him.
Double standard ?

Jessica

Vote for Bristol on Monday night's DWTS! Call as many times as you can!

Jessica

Double standard ?

Posted at 7:34 PM on Nov 19, 2010 by jms

Ohhhh shut up! Why doesn't somebody call jms a whaaaaaambulance...

jms

Vote for Obama in 2012 on a Tuesday night !!!

Brad in FL

My son is gay ... and far from a "flamer" (to the point, women drool), but, he, his partner, their friends, etc, will frequently call each other gay, a ***, or a queen.

And a side note, they call heteros "breeders" ...

When a teen calls a hetero teen a "***" - surprise, they not actually stating they believe the other person is attracted to a member of the same sex. It is a more flamatory way of calling someone a loser.

If a gay person isn't a "***" - then a "***" isn't a gay person.

Just like a mentally challenged person isn't retarded.. since we no longer except that. Retarded now, imho, means dumb. I know a few mentally challenged people that are not retarded or dumb.

Get over yourself, people.

jms

Vote on dwts ??? lol. Seriously ? lol

jms

You Palin lover's need to vote one of them into something I guess. As long as it's only dwts... the rest of us can live with that. Knock your dialing fingers off. I'll vote on something a little more important ;)

Jessica

jms I bet you were curled up in a corner with your thumb in your mouth after the midterms this Nov. Your American hating idol, Obama's agenda was crushed and I loved every single minute of it. Big ears and his trany of a wife are gonna be evicted in '12!

Stacy

Good grief! Get over it you big crybaby. The rest of the world has.

Truth Hurts

I'm not a fan of Sarah Palin at all, but this "kid" befriends one of Palins kids on facebook and then talks crap about her mom. The little "kid" started it. F a g g o t = acting like a girl, which is what this little kid did when he started talking crap about his supposed friends mom. Tre obviously was in need of some attention and he lashed out on facebook, now he's all happy that he's getting fame out of acting like a B I T C H.

Chris

What else should we expect from a family of white trash.

jms

With the language you use,"shut up" and "whambulance" , I could see why you would find nothing wrong with her statements. Either you're young or you just like helping me prove my point with every post. Thanks ! Keep going.....

Mor-a-Les

Tre was not attacking the Palins, he was simply stating his opinion. Sheesh, didn't Bristol say last week she would love if her mother run for President because she love to be first daughter. Bristol honey, your no longer a child but a single mother, act worthy of the position. BTW, you'll probably being famous for being the first, first out of wedlock daughter in the WH. Congrats on that accomplishment.

Previous 15 Comments | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments