Capri Anderson -- Charlie Sheen's Girl Doing 'GMA'

11/20/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Capri Anderson -- the girl who was with Charlie Sheen on the night of his infamous NYC hotel meltdown -- is prepared to tell the world her story ... by appearing on "Good Morning America."

Capri Anderson On Good Morning America
Sources tell TMZ Anderson flew into NYC on Friday and will tape an interview with GMA on Saturday. We're told the interview will air on Monday.

According to our sources, Capri will give her side of the story of what went down that night -- she'll be joined by high-powered attorney Keith Davidson. We're told Anderson has retained Davidson as her attorney and is weighing her civil options.

Sources tell us that during the interview, Capri will paint a picture that is much more violent than what has been reported so far.

Sheen was hospitalized in NYC last month after he tore apart his posh hotel room.

Phreaky

What's the point? She's just going to lie. "I am not an escort/prostitute".
I hope they drill her on "why was their an issue with Charlie not having $$$ to give you then?"

JLS

She can state whatever she wants to. Her credibility at this point is ZERO. I do hope they have the balls to ask her where his watch is. She's got it. I am certain of it.

What he does about sex is nobody's business but Charlie's. Nobody owns him 100%.

Roxy

omg will everyone just leave the guy alone.. cocaine addiction is a serious thing.. it's just about as easy to quit as to stop breathing for a couple minutes...

i hope he has some good friends to stick by him, none of the women he dated stuck around so mayb thats why hes a little crazy with the ladies.. not to forget the fact that tons of women probably try to sleep with him for his money and he can never know who actually cares about him..

Everyone deserves a chance. Why is this world so hate-driven??

lk

gma isn't a news program any longer, it is a tabloid. this has happened to the three major network morning programs and i hope all will stop watching them until they return to a more newsy format.

Real Man

Birds of a feather F together trash follows trash big whoop. Charlie's addicted to trashy hookers and the writers on Two and a Half Men are his co dependants enabling him to continue be a high class john he's a hopeless junkie who puts his life on display a dumb horny chump like Tiger. The smart ones never get caught. His game is weak.

Chuck

Anderson wants the publicity and GMA is the willing enabler. Neither has any self respect. Both suck....Literally.

Paddy

Seems as though she is a working girl through and through. Talk about a selfish money grubbing gold digger.
And I am being very kind in that description.
Get your 15 minutes while you can honey. You'llnever get another chance.
Loser

jacquie

Just me or does the attorney look like psychic, John Edward?

chuckie

Now she gets her 15 minutes and maybe a reality show!!!

ray

its a little late,really who cares at this point...go bears

Dennis Johnson

Just another WHORE trying to score.........

chunx

Posted at 2:10 AM on Nov 20, 2010 by JLS

You're so full of it JLS. You keep defending someone like Charlie Sheen, who is a proven woman beater, and yet you keep dissing Mel Gibson, who hasn't even been charged with anything yet and whose gf may actually have tried extorting him. Please, you're no lawyer, just another liar like oksana.

Kelly

Just me or does the attorney look like psychic, John Edward?

Posted at 4:51 AM on Nov 20, 2010 by jacquie
---------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHAHAA!! John Edward's head is a lil fatter, but they definately look alike.

Charlie must have a little pull somewhere cuz I thought she'd speak up sooner than this.

Snidly

I want my 15 minutes of fame,I want to keep the $15 million dollar watch,I want a payout for keeping my mouth shut(so far),and I want to milk this for all its worth out.I want to do interviews with Allred for famewhore publicity .I want to get a childrens book deal,a shoe line and a perfume line.I am useless,a have nothing to contribute to society,my role models are Uchitel and Oinksana.I will also want some kind of reality show to promote my trainwreck way of life,eventually an NBA or NFLF football player as a boyfriend.I want to marry him for one year with no prenup and sink him for all he's worth,50% and more with $50,000 living expenses after I get him pregnant.Thats my plan,Capri(not a prostitute!!)

Real Man

What about Charlie?? He's a chump with poor behavior and bad taste in hookers, last xmas a knife to the throat of babymom! Now this crap with a hooker. He's a wreck and if he were a rapper he'd be getting slammed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments