The 2010 American Music Awards

11/21/2010 9:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The biggest names in music are in Los Angeles tonight for the American Music Awards -- but like most awards shows, it's the red carpets before that everyone cares about.

American Music Awards 2010

1122_ama_footer2

david berard

sick http://www.youtube.com/user/infamousgorn?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/1rBSuANyG28

related youtube of the story

Pechus

Is it me, or has "real" music truly DIED?? This has been the most annoying American Music Award Show EVER!! It starts out with no-singing Rhianna, doing her normal strip~N~grind burleque routine that gets even more boring as it's demonstrated over & over again. I'm pretty sure the only folks who enjoy this yearly bonanza are the so-called stars themselves who get to pat themselves on the back for nothing more than mediocre performances & even worst recordings. I find myself listening to "oldies" more & more these days, when true Stars with "Talent" made "Real" music!

justme

Just looked at the pics....avril lavigne needs to stop putting manic panic in her hair and stop pretending she's 13 and gavin rossdale looks like eddie munster with that major widow's peak goin on....

JUST SAYIN'.....

Nostradamus

I'd bang the s h i t outta that girl!

Posted at 5:22 PM on Nov 21, 2010 by TiffC

I didn't know lesbos banged each other, Tiffany.

Anyway, Miley looks like Lauren Conrad, but in a good way, hot damn!

david berard

Found some leaked pics of katy

Reenie

I'm liking Kidd Rock! Good song....seems like it's from the heart!

wtfdude

Are her girls real or fake ? They look nice if real ...

Reenie

Boy, no real discussion here of the show...kinda disappointing.

timtom

Biggest bunch of retarded trash i've ever seen, haven't heard any music yet. Will be tuning out soon on this garbage.

moe

Katy Perry is getting waaaaaaaay to skinny! Enough with the anorexic chicks already! have a burger!

Jack

Lovin' Jenny McCarthy and the orange fake-tan legs. Great look. Must have taken tips from Kim Kardashian.

Throwback kid

It's nice to see a photo of her without that ugly, disgusting husband.

gd45

Anyone else notice how much Taylor Swift looks like Mischa Barton with that hairstyle...... it's VERY unflattering on her, not that she was all that appealing to begin with.

David Penwarden

Justin Beaver... Michael jacksons dead, child molesting ass had nothing to do with me being here. Please !

MP

Sigh, I think I'm old, I couldn't care less about this show and it's nothing more than background noise. I used to love stuff like this when I was younger. Now I feel like no one can sing well live. I like Taylor Swift, but whenever I hear a live performance by her I cringe. She's just not good. And how can Eminem lose out to Justin Bieber? Ugh. To those who are listening to "oldies" what are you listening to?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments