Halle vs. Jessica

Who'd You Rather?

11/22/2010 5:20 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Oscar winner Halle Berry, 44, and "Good Luck Chuck" actress Jessica Alba, 29, made nice at the same event in L.A. this weekend.

1122_halle_alba_rather
Question is ...

Carl

Jessica may be younger and at this point a bit better looking, but I have this strong feeling that she'd just lie there while Halle seems like she'd be a lot more fun.

OB1

Halle was making a movie in my city a few years ago .She came into my store allmost everyday. she treated every fan that came up to her like ****.she is a real bitch

TMZgossip

Halle is **HAWT**

Jess is **BANGING HAWT**

Ty

Jessica does not really look a bit attractive in this pic but Halle IMO even less. Never saw the appeal of this woman.

femonanon

ok I take it back...if Halle is a rude one to fans then I'll go with Jess

JustAGuess

This was a VERY hard decision. Both are extremely beautiful, but went with Alba.

mrjagg

Why does TMZ make me make such impossible decisions. I normally like the dark meat with a side dish of crazy....but
Jessica has always been uber hot. I think it would have to be a coin toss.

Northerner

Halle has been my #1 hottest woman ever till several years ago when it switched over to Jessica. both have perfect flawless bodies but Jessica seems more down to earth and those 'total seal' lips are to die for!

DenVan

If there was ever a case for a 'Both' option, this is it.

Bubba Ganoosh

After Halle let Billy Bob tear it up in Monsters Ball I dont want no part of that. Sorry folks but that wasnt make believe. That was real. Jessica seems like a prude to me but I'm willing to work with her.

Rooster

I'm just stalled at the concept.

I consulted HHGTTG & in the article represented by this concept - it is strongly suggested to:

1. Wash your towel.
2. Rinse twice.
3. Dry fluffy.
4. Inebriate both human females with Concubesian Spirits.
5. Then suggest that they both owe you one & time is pressing.

** Note: Never Ever use the phrase, or any representation of it, "Ménage à trois". As this is the key phrase that cancels the otherwise malleable effects of the Concubesian Spirits.
*** Note: The entry for Concubesian Spirits has been declared Classified; TOP SECRET. Suspiciously around the same time Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State for the nation of The United States of America, Planet Earth.

Adult

....I would take Halle... at the Mall... in Santa's chair....for hours and..........hours..........hours.......hours...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

NDNchief

I've always found J.Alba attractive. I hope she has a long wonderful marriage.

Ruzland

I voted Jessica based on that picture but Halle in general as she is warmer, more of a "real" person than Jessica who seems to be a very cold woman. If you guys continue to put the worst pictures of ONE choice, these will get pointless.

Shread

I just can't get past the face Halle Berry made when she won her Oscar. I nearly scared the living daylights out of me. I bet the men in her life can't get past it either..hence: Justice, Wesley, Eric now the new one all ran for the hills. The girl is too self centered and a nasty individual.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments