Red Alert at 'DWTS' Finale -- Release the Hounds!

11/23/2010 10:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Dancing with the Stars" is taking security to a ridiculous level tonight for the big finale -- TMZ has learned ... they've amped up personnel, given Bristol her own bodyguard, and are even using bomb-sniffing dogs.

Dancing With the Stars

Here's how it breaks down -- sources tell TMZ, in addition to Bristol's personal security, there will be 2 bomb-sniffing K-9 units and 12 undercover guards ... some LAPD, some private security ... all armed.

We're told it's the first time they've had this much firepower on set -- and it makes sense ... because as we first reported, Bristol and Mark Ballas have received several death threats ... and if that wasn't enough ... we're told Mama Palin herself is expected to show up.

It's gonna be crazy.

Anon

val, you need to double up on your meds, hahahha Maybe you could dedicate your life to following Bristol Palin around telling her she doesn't really dance like Frankenstein. Here's a middle finger for you!

Gavin

I've never seen a ****in democrat that didn't have venom in their fangs just like every one of you. Why don't you **** off and die. You're all just jealous and since you're commies, ignorant too!

brenda

I am glad bristol didnt win she really show have been voted off long time ago. the red outfit made her look like a red ballon with a belt is she with child? maybe she and mom will go home and try to be mother

Jooja mooja

Geez, anything to increase the ratings. I'm glad I watched another channel.

commenter

Bristol Palin is a FAT ASS! Damn look at those giant hamhocks for legs!

Denise

The only show Bristol is qualified to be on is Teen Mom. She is not a celebrity. Sarah Palin was the Momma Grizzly to keep media away from her children. Now she encourages her daughter to go on on national TV a public stage. I have nothing against the girl, she didnt deserve the spot, and she certainly doesnt deserve to make it to the finals or win this thing.

Jan

This isnt even fun anymore. The joy was taken away the minute it became political. Way to go Palin. Your ego is enough for me to end watching what used to be really fun- to being totally done. Kudos for Bristol for learning to dance, but she needed the boot 4 weeks ago. If that was my daughter, in my heart of hearts I would know my daughter was a political pawn and I would know that I couldnt feel good about that. But again the Palin ego factor tells me that Sarah Palin is out of touch.

George Bish

It would be great if the Dogs were to attack Sarah and eat her...

Nathan Diffin

I have 20 bucks on bristol ftw!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Thank god for abortions is all I can say.All these pro life idiots never can answer the one question if they outlaw abortions..
who is going to take care of all these unwanted children?...
sure as hell not them..
you are sentenceing these babies to a life where noone wants them,or unable to take care of them and abuse them,molest them,..
you are fools.
pro choice here..and thats how god intended it to be

I am assuming that because I would never watch that lame show
time to smoke some good bud and enjoy thanksgiving

John

Val 107, You didn't need to explain you're a Bristol fan.

Are you 1. Crazy? Check. 2. Illiterate? Check. 2. Screaming about the sanctity of life while wishing violence on others? Check.

Yup, you're for Palin, any Palin.

James

Another way the cattle of the world are herded. Tel-A-Lie-Vision is that... a lie. This was a political campaign from the blood suckers and using a child to do it is disgraceful. Why would they care anyway how they use a child, some of them build little alters and burn them anyway.

Team Mel

Well this isn't a surprise. Whenever a liberal democrat doesn't get their way, or you disagree with them, they get violent or threaten you. Not surprised.

Jaydog

Mama Palin has been there every week...good investigative work TMZ....retards!

Todd

Sarah Palin not pleased at the outcome:

S. Palin Demands Recount/Revolution in Dancing Daughter’s Loss