Ronni Chasen Left Millions of Dollars in Her Will

12/2/2010 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has just obtained a copy of murdered publicist  Ronni Chasen's will and other documents -- which estimate the value of her estate at $6.1 million ... and she intentionally stiffed one of her relatives.

Ronni Chasen Will

In the document, dated June 10, 1994, Ronni left her playbill collection and other memorabilia to the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, provided when it's publicly exhibited she gets credit -- "from the collection of Ronni Chasen."

Chasen was charitable, leaving $20,000 to Hole in the Wall Gang Fund, Inc., $10,000 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation International, $5,000 to Women's Cancer Research Foundation, $5,000 to the American Film Institute, $2,500 to the Gilda Radner Cancer Program and $5,000 to the Simon Wiesenthal Center.

According to supporting documents, another will was prepared for Chasen in 2006, but it has not yet been located.  Lawrence Cohen, Chasen's brother who is applying to be the special administrator, says he believes the will may be in a safe deposit box.

1202_ronnie_cut-out2_WM

In the 1994 will, Chasen left 3/4 of her estate to her mother, but her mom since died.  Given her mom's death, her niece, Melissa Cohen, gets a huge chunk of money and the charities listed above get a substantial amount of money as well.

And small amounts of money go to Big Sister Volunteers of Los Angeles, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting and St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jim in Cali

"Apparently Chasen did not like one of her nieces much -- she gives $10 to Jill Gatsby, stating, "I have intentionally and with full knowledge of the consequences omitted to provide for my niece, Jill Cohen, also known as Jill Gatsby, except for the gift of $10."

Wow, what a b*tch.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

what a cheapo...leaving a few thousand dollars to all these great charities..she should be ashamed of herself..bet the devil is poking her with his fork right now,,no cold pepsi for you loser

campy

What a f'ing Bit*h!

TMZ dont like me

Damn, guess the niece didn't do a good enough job of sucking up to her auntie, when she was a little girl...

Mike

And you know she probably only gave $10 to insult her. Probably going to make people a little less sad that she was murdered.

wickedkarma

are you freaking kidding me? this is a self-made woman who made her fortune by hard work. she has every right to decide how it is distributed. i'm sure she has PLENTY of good reasons to dis her niece. who are you to judge - this is noone's business but Ronni's. her wishes, PERIOD.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

if i had a rich aunt or uncle you can bet I would be kissing some ass for sure//

Annie

According to supporting do***ents, another will was prepared for Chasen in 2006, but it has not yet been located.

Why post this if they are certain there is another will?

ElfBoy

She left me nothing, what a bitch.

K

I am thinking that the relative who is to receive $10 may have some kind of addiction and would possibly abuse money.
If that is the case then $10 is appropriate.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Posted at 12:36 PM on Dec 2, 2010 by wickedkarma
this cheap witch left a lousy 10,000 to make a wish foundation..thats like me leaving 1.00...I think she could have done better ...actually I am not leaving anything to anyone but my daughter..she should have left a few million,,then I would forgive her

eyecandy

Hey K-
doesn't always have to be drugs....let's try SHE WAS A BITCH!!!

Chicago Dude

Oh SNAP! LOL I love it! I would do that if someone pissed me off. As a matter of fact I have already mady such a provision im my will. My nephew made some derogitory comments, doesn't think he is wrong so I'm only giving him $25.00. His sister get's $25,000.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

hey chicago dude..I will say nice things about you if you leave me 10,000

Kelly

Posted at 12:36 PM on Dec 2, 2010 by Mike
----------------------------------------------------------------I had a cousin who remarried and left his children from the 1st marriage $5.00 each.

Leaving a specific dollar amount prevents them from being able to contest the will.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments