New York Cops Want to Interview Denise Richards

11/24/2010 1:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Denise Richards' reps were contacted yesterday by New York City detectives, who say they want to speak with her about the events leading up to the wild incident at The Plaza Hotel ... sources connected with the case tell TMZ.

Denise Richards
Richards was with Charlie Sheen hours before his hotel liaison with Capri Anderson.  She was also across the hall from Charlie's room and went inside after the incident.  And, we're told, Richards went inside the room and saw what could be evidence in the investigation.

We're told Richards has given assurance she will "fully cooperate."

Anderson went to the NYPD Monday and filed a criminal complaint against Charlie for assault and battery as well as false imprisonment.

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes! Looks like Mike from TMZ in the background!

SaraBellum

Too bad she's getting dragged into this.

Miss Mary

#2 - She LOVES the publicity!

penny

Denise Richards is always just around the corner whenever Charlie gets himself in trouble waiting to get him in MORE trouble. I hate this woman, she is just seeking publicity and who cares what she has to say? She's just standing by to put the last nail in him...and all the while trying to vindicate herself, poor me, look what I went through and here I am standing by his side (oh, pull out the knife,please)..Dirtbag!

SaraBellum

I wouldn't think being called in and grilled by NYPD as "publicity". She probably had no idea what was going down until after she figured it out at the dinner table earlier, and that's why she left. I can't recall, but didn't she have her kids there too? What an embarrassing situation for her, really. I'm sure she regrets staying in the same hotel as him.

Tall Blonde

HOPE SHE TOOK HIS STASH!

janalal4

Want to interview Denise.....HeeHEE! Yeah, I bet they do:) Poor Denise. Everytime she gets anywhere near Charlie, it's like a bomb going off! Now she's gonna be thinking twice about visitation as well cause Daddy is El Loco! Charlie needs to either just say f'k it, I'm a druggie & I'm goin' down as a druggie or get his life together & give them up completely! Your an addict Charlie! Stop trying to use drugs like a 'non-addict' cause it's never gonna work for you(or me for that matter). Sh.. or get off the pot & stop tryin' to 'do the right thing' but continuing to f'k up other peoples lives in the process. Be a full-fledged ADDICT or knock it off. Your gettin' Waaaaayyyy too old for it cause you didn't look so hot in those pics from the dinner party:( Not very flattering. Substance abuse is much more 'romantic' looking when your young!

pat

Maybe she took the watch; since she was in the room afterwards.

.........

Yeah I hate this girl too, ever since she past her prime in her looks.

Tammy

She left the dinner and she wasn't in the room when the prostitute stole Charlie's watch and set of his trashing the room to find it. She didn't see any alleged choking, so I don't see the point of them questioning her because she can't tell them anything. Why do they feel the need to indulge this hooker? They need to man up and tell her the truth: she has no case!

CJ

Hmmm has anyone checked Denise's bag for Charlie's watch? Just wondering.

bbc

Never saw her from this angle before! And now I know why. That's a nose job. A bad one. They tried to bring her nostrils in, and it left the column between them too small. And now the top of her nose appears not to be a natural with the nostrils and parts underneath, but to just sort of rest on it.

SaraBellum

Why do people expect celebrities to stay young and perfect-looking forever? It's completely unreasonable. I assure you, if you cut them, they will bleed. Well, except maybe the Russian Ox. I suspect she's a vampyre.

Bubbles The Chimp

Wow. Why does everyone who has been with Crazy Charlie age 30 years.

anony

AHA -- she took the watch!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments