Kardashian 911 Call

My Baby Has Hives, Threw Up

11/30/2010 4:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call from last week in which Kourtney Kardashian sounded the alarm that her 11-month-old son Mason was having an allergic reaction to peanut butter.

Kardashian 911 Call
In the November 21 call, Kourtney is calm as a cucumber as she tells the dispatcher Mason has "hives on his face and he threw up."

An ambulance took Mason to a local hospital -- where he made a full recovery.

MacGuffin

Kourtney Kardashian needed to waste public dollars calling 911 for a sick baby? How about calling your physician?

This entire Kardashian Klan just loves drama. And the American public is stupid enough to buy it.

bubbaness

NO peanuts until after the age of two, numbnuts!

Bleh!

Uh, I think you mean 'cool' as a cu***ber. I've not met any 'calm' cu***bers, for that is an emotional state of being. Need a staff writer [I own a dictionary]?

Cheryl A.

NEVER give anyone under 12 months old peanuts or anything with peanut oil in it otherwise they can develop an allergy to peanuts that will last a lifetime.

I hope the baby is well.

Bubbles The Chimp

She called 911 for those basic symptoms instead of just taking her own son to the ER. What a dumb whore.

Bleh!

Thanks to your censor I got blipped. You can write the green veggie but blip your commenters on their vegetable comments. LOL! TMZ, you are too funny!

My two cents ;)

"He's a little sick because I am" LOL Ha! Ur baby doesnt snot coke like u do. Why does she sound like everything is a question???? Poor Mason is puking because his family sucks

jwoolman

Hives in a baby after eating something are definitely worth a 911 call or a trip direct to the hospital. If the hives are also internal - baby's breathing apparatus could close up fast. The 911 people should know what to advise, it's not a waste of anybody's time. Certainly not a waste of public money - they're on payroll. And taxes pay for it. I'm sure Kourtney has paid enough in taxes to cover it.

me not you

What moron gives a baby peanut butter? Oh yeah, a Kardashian.

Glo

She sure sounds calm. Good thing baby was ok.. as mom is a dumb@ss!

Snidly

"We did it for the show"-Balloon Boy and now this.

Phreaky

Of course she was calm as a cu***ber. She's mildly retarded, always in slow motion, dumb as a rock, and emotionless.

Kelly

She sounds so detached from him. It sounds like she's talking about roadkill instead of her child. And stop saying "Like!!"

LS

Calling an ambulance can get the needed epinephrine more quickly than driving the child to the ER. I am not a Kardashian fan, but have food allergies in a family member. So, in this case, I agree with her choice. This kind of reaction can kill. However, I also agree, she should have known better than to give a young child p-but butter.

Grace

She called 911 because the TV camera was rolling. Any normal person would have taken the child immediately to the Dr or driven to the ER. (The family is constantly on the phone with one another but she didn't call any family member when she thought her son was in trouble????? Yeah, right.) Mama Kris probably told her to call 911 so they could have the drama on tape for their show. I am sick of this family. They are nuts and totally self absorbed. Anyone who watches that show is really a loser.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments