Kourtney K -- 'American Idol'?

12/1/2010 5:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's eldest Kardashian sister Kourtney Kardashian at an event in NYC on Tuesday (left) -- and former "American Idol" runner-up Adam Lambert back in May (right).

1130_kourtney_lambert_sayin
One is wearing too much makeup.

We're just sayin'.

quincy

Kourtney's wearing a lot more makeup than Lambert...I don't get it...

KC Razon

I love Adam! He is so handsome!

Ozzie X

I think Kourtney makes a better looking woman. She's the funniest of the Kardashian clan IMO.

Ginger

All the Khardashian (sp) girls are so pretty. Why do they glop on so much makeup? I just want to take a scrub brush to all of them.

Rhonda

They both look ridiculous. You'd have to be Elvis-quality of absolute good looking to get away with anything near this hairdo. Neither have that on their side.

KenzieQ

They both look great!! Kourtney is my fav Kardashian sister and I have major LOVE for Adam ♥

Doug Kennedy

I wonder who the better **** sucker is?

Illinois person

Which one's the girl?

George210

Seperated at birth?

AcesNEights

She has chimpmonk cheeks

mm

@John #25

You are one sick mother to wish aids and death on anyone. Your parents should really be proud of you, since you turned out to be such a fine specimen of a human being!! It is funny that most of the ignorant remarks directed towards Adam Lambert are from the male population. Makes me think that they are insecure about themselves and feel threatened by him. The only way to make themselves feel more like man is to berate and bully someone else!!.

Anita

I think both Kourtney and Adam are pretty. Those of you who wrote such ugly comments (especially the one about getting AIDS and dying) are pathetic little people. You must be filled with so much hate. I would not want to be you.
Adam is the most talented performer of today. People were more accepting in the 70s than today of alternative looks and lifestyles. What happened that America went backwards? Adam is a rocker and his entire band wears makeup. Anyone who hasn't listened to him since AI should do so. He is great! Don't know what the Kardashians' talent is but they are pretty girls.

Stacy

Adam looks gorgeous, and no he is not wearing too much make up if that's what you guys are trying to say!

kittymay

They both look good to me. I really love Adam in OTT makeup and that picture isn't it.Super5 you watched Adam's E!THS,read this article and took the time to comment on it? hmmm, I'd say you are pretty fascinated with him.

betch007