'Law & Order' -- Tiger Woods Edition

11/30/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A cheating golf star, a club-wielding scorned wife who tries to "rescue" him, a 911 call to police ... Is it possible "Law and Order: Los Angeles" is taking license on the Tiger Woods scandal?

Law & Order Tiger Woods Scandal
It doesn't seem possible, because in the episode -- which airs tomorrow night -- the golfer was found bleeding in the swimming pool, not a car. And then there's the female golf pro who gets murdered.

Producers say it's all just fiction.  That's what we thought when we heard about the car accident.

InformationTrafficker

"Any Similarity to Persons Living or Dead is Purely Coincidental"

stumpy

"Any Similarity to Persons Living or Dead is Purely Coincidental"

Posted at 6:52 AM on Nov 30, 2010 by InformationTrafficker
========================
is that before or after ripped from the headlines

SickofTMZ

Anyone who watches the L&O series knows that they take "real life" events and create similar storylines. Did you not see the Anna Nicole knockoff? The writers have trouble coming up with ideas, so they rip a lot of them from the headlines.

hassa

Slow news day TMZ?

evrli

kinda looks like they are tying it in with the female golfer that came up dead in las vegas earlier this year?......

Hahaha

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zachariah TeBordo

I think it's funny, because they say, something about it being coincidental right? But, when the producers, and other people who are on or work the show, say, we rip from the headlines. So I am completely okay with that, and I am sure none of you care that I do, but I just wish they would choose, and say, we do steal news stories from the headlines. Doesn't that make them public domain? Haha. Okay, and done!

Zachariah TeBordo

Oh, and am I racist for confusing 'Terrance Howard' and 'Cuba Gooding Jr.' Now that I know there names I know them, but I just didn't before. They look really similar don't they? Okay, enough. I hope it doesn't come off racist!

Zachariah TeBordo

Well, that's not what I meant. I was not looking for that actually. I think it's stupid to just hear to names and attack them, I was just letting everyone know something I thought was funny, and yeah.

kromen

Newsflash: When has Law and Order not stolen plots from current news headlines?

Robert

That'd be a first! Amazing...ripped from last year's headlines...

hassa

TMZ - why did your comment count jump from 17 to 13?

hanna

Slow news day TMZ?

Miss Bu

LMAO even better is the preview where they states "yeah were going there" just sayin.

Quinn

isn't that called "Jumping the shark"?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments