Britney Reportedly 'Beaten' By Boyfriend

12/1/2010 2:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears complained to her first husband that her current boyfriend beat her ... this according to Star magazine.

media_removed_tmz
According to the mag, Jason Alexander secretly taped Britney when she called him on October 10, complaining about Jason Trawick.  Jason says Britney "...told me that he hit her so hard it gave her a black eye."  Alexander adds, "She said she couldn't even leave the house for a week because of the bruising."

In the secretly recorded tape, Jason says, "I thought he proposed to you or something at the beach."
The woman purported to be Britney responds, "Before or after he beat on me."

The tape also references Britney allegedly saying, "My dad has a shotgun and he's just waiting to use it."

Trawick could not be immediately reached for comment.

Lane

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!! LOL!!

Anonymous

Britney or not on the tape, is he going to jail for taping/impersonating/defamation?

My two cents ;)

I heard the recording and the woman on the other end of the line did not sound like Brit..at all..the voice was a lot deeper and the drawl was stronger and this woman sounded actually dumber than Brit...I really doubt daddy Spears would let something like this happen...

Throwback kid

When Britney talks she sounds mildly retarded

Throwback kid

Jason is a creepy man who is too old for Britney. Sometimes I think high school dropout Britney is just looking for a father figure in him? Maybe she hid his is hairdye and he went nuts!

cynical me

Yea, that's not her voice, she has that weird baby type voice, even when she speaks normally she has a twang. This girl on the tape has no twang and no baby voice, so unless Britney has created another voice, it's not her.

Anonymous

too bad, her two kids are so adorable

Susie

NOOO. I love Britney so much and she does NOT deserve to be in an abusive relationship. She's been through so much already. I hope that her brother and daddy both get a shotgun.

Jenny

more tapes to follow, LOL

pink glitter

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO BRITNEY....THESE LAST FEW YEARS ARE VERY CONFUSING TO SOMEONE WHO DOESN;T KNOW...WHAT WITH THE CONSERVATORSHIP AND ALL...SOMETHING MUST SERIOUSLY BE WRONG INSIDE HER HED, AND THEY HAVE CHOSEN TO KEEP IT HIDDEN.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO BRITNEY SPEARS.COM

REALbarbwire7

Oh yes, ALSO, her "former" usually tapes his phone conversations with Britney....especially when he "has the feeling" she is going to say something that he might have to tell the press". And most of you are so easy to believe this..that's the really crazy part.

REALbarbwire7

STAR magazine = The REAL NEWS? You people think he hit her? Oh, please. He chains her in the dungeon at night, too. haha. Give her more credit than Star Mag does. Honestly!

Christma

Star magazine??? I don't believe it. Nothing that magazine ever writes is true. Did they say Obama was an alien and Micheal Jackson and Elvis are still alive?!?! Lame.

Ball`s has no Ball`s

He need`s his ass kicked!!!!

christy

If you are speaking out loud, ALWAYS presume SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE,
SOMEHOW IS RECORDING YOU. Safe!