Mel Gibson -- Bestest Father in the World!

12/7/2010 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson may have his faults -- but after taking one look at him doting over baby Lucia, we were ready to declare him the bestest father in the world ... in multiple languages!!!

120710_TV_gibson_web_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Shuffle Demon

I see Psychobabble is here posting under her many usernames... ssame rhetoric as always....well we all know OxSanity sure won't make mother of the year... let alone hour...

Maya

I know who Anon is now! Like I said, TMZ employee.

Posted at 6:32 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

You gotta share this one with us girlfriend.!

realist

Get a Life Ho,

You once paid me the compliment of saying that I had a brain, where others did not. The subject was evictions. do you remember?

Now, months down the road, I have prepared other posters for the "shock" of the child support award, and was proven right yet again.

We are getting down towards the end of this saga. Mel may be a racist douche bag in your opinion, and that's fine, if that's what you think. On the other hand, my opinion is that Oksana is a slut, gold-digger, fabulist, and opportunist, without equal. I'm not real happy with Mel either, but I think he is by far the lesser of two evils.

It's time to put the children ahead of our personal opinions. I believe Harvey was right when he said the custody agreement will be upheld and the DV/Extortion investigations will go nowhere.

This debacle is going to continue for the next 17 years, and I'm not going to live that long, so let's just call it a day, and let these people be.

just curious

I know who Anon is now! Like I said, TMZ employee.

Posted at 6:32 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

---------------------------

I read you loud and clear, Tell. I think you're right!

KoalaBabe

Yep he is the bestest Father alright. Telltruth59 and Ho could be one of the staff too? we don't really know if we been played.

Posted at 6:53 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by Shuffle Demon

Heya Shuffle Demon!!
Who is this pyscho babbler? lol

marymac

Your best father is a violent racist homophobe woman abuser - nice choice, TMZ. :(

Tellthetruth59

I know who Anon is now! Like I said, TMZ employee.

Posted at 6:32 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

You gotta share this one with us girlfriend.!

Posted at 6:59 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by Maya
-----------

Play the video again, close your eyes and listen closely. You'll hear her.

realist

G'day Koala Babe,

People were wondering where you have been the last few days. Everything OK?

KTD

Anyone can do a PR photo op with a kid. Doesn't make him a good parent. In fact, in Mad Mel's case, it makes him an exploiter.

KoalaBabe

Telltruth59 yep I hear ya, she's the one who said, Mel Spewed so much hates and hate the mother of her baby.

Honestly for a staff and reporter it sad, that they've vindicated him without gathering enough evidence. They believe Oksana lies no doubt about that.

little aussie reader

Posted at 7:03 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by KTD

Hmmmm - Ox wanted $50k/month for child support. Who's exploiting the baby? Seems to me her mother is. Blatantly.

Shuffle Demon

Heya Shuffle Demon!!
Who is this pyscho babbler? lol

Posted at 7:00 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by KoalaBabe
------------------------------------------------------

Oh come now KB... you have seen the rants and always same rhetoric and mantra being regurgitated on a constant basis...come to think of it, I think that all she has to go on...lord knows we haven't heard an original thought in moths out of "it"

Maya

Play the video again, close your eyes and listen closely. You'll hear her.

Posted at 7:01 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

Ahhhhh. Got it. Very close. Same narrow minded surface bullchit. Opinionated and not very bright tho.

KoalaBabe

G'day Koala Babe,

People were wondering where you have been the last few days. Everything OK?

Posted at 7:02 PM on Dec 7, 2010 by realist

Heya realist Hugs!!
Yeah I was sent overseas for few days:) everything is fine here apart from being tired, I'm in good health and ready to fight the non-existent "trolls" if Telltruth59 hunches is correct, I am greatly disappointed with TMZ if they are playing some biased games.

hfn

well the baby isn't old enough to fake it and she looks totally comfortable and happy with mel as her caretaker. she must be used to it and he treats her like this always. of course he has several other children who also like him so we really shouldn't be surprised should we? oksana says his other children spread lies in order to de-fame her. wonder how long lucia has before she is accused of the same thing,lol!