T.I. -- I'm Becoming 'Smarter' in Prison

12/7/2010 11:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper T.I. claims he's becoming a better man during his stint in prison -- telling fans, "The longer I sit, the smarter I get."

1207_TI_BN_TMZ_01

T.I. just penned a new letter to his fans (which a member of his team posted on his website) explaining, "It does'nt [sic] matter how long it'll be before the next time you see me.  What matters is that I'll be a better man before that time comes."

He also reveals that he's been trying to understand God's "plan" for him  -- saying, "How do you tell God Almighty that all you wanna do is LIVE LIFE ???  What if all you wanna do is be a father to your kids, a husband to your wife, and son to your mother."

As we previously reported, T.I. is serving an 11 month sentence in an Arkansas prison stemming from a 2009 gun conviction.

He's still got more than 9 months to go.

1101_TI_free_footer

anony

Doubtful.

awards

This guy is a Darwin Award Candidate for 2011! By then, he may be smarter than a gerbil...

Kev the Realist

It is amazing how many of these idiots get religion in jail. Let's review He was in jail already and came out, so what that didn't teach him anything. A hole thought he could do whatever he wanted and there were no consequences GETS CAUGHT, claims he didn't know there were drugs in his car ( freekin moron- how dumb do you think the police are) when your tooling around town in your big ass black SUV, music pumping to get attention...Well dumbass, you got it alright, your ass is where you belong.

mrspatrickcampbell

Did T bend over and pick up the soap yet?

big al

wait, didn't he say something to that effect last time he was in prison?

Sigh

so by the time he gets out he will be a genius?

Tres

IN THAT CASE T.I SHOULD BE A NOBLE PRIZE WINNER. HE'S BEEN IN AND OUT OF JAIL ALL HIS LIFE. I WISH THIS FOOL WOULD JUST SHUT UP AND STOP TRYING TO BE A ROLE MODEL. JUST RAP MAN. A PARENT WOULD BE AN IDIOT IF THEY HAD THEIR CHILD LOOKING TO THESE CELEBRITIES FOR ROLE MODELS. JUST STFU ALREADY!!!! DUMBPHUCK!!!!!

NickSunset

Don't get to smart Chelsey Handler will not date you TI.

Sheriff Rusty

stop asking an invisable man in the sky for answers that would be a good start

cindy

Well, I like T.I. but, he says he'll be "A better man " when he gets out. It seems that he should have been a "better man" the first time all this happened when he went to jail.

porkchop

I bet he is! I'm sure he's learning all kinds of new things from the other prisoners...

TJ

Once he gets out, I give him less than 6 months before he's in trouble with the law again.

laura

easy to talk the talk while you sit on your can in the can, but will he walk the walk when he gets out. Duh, you are convicted felon, you don't get to handle guns

mizz.royaltyy

boo i doutt 100%

TMZ dont like me

Look, dawg. All you gotta do is not get caught driving around with weapons and illegal drugs in ya whip, and you don't have to worry about anybody locking ya skinny, little narrow ass up anymore, dude!! It's that simple!! It's so simple, a caveman can do it!! Like on the Geico commercials!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments