TMZ Live: Michael Jackson, Mel Gibson & Miley Cyrus

12/9/2010 6:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions on everything -- including Michael Jackson's new music video,  Mel Gibson's church taking a break, and Miley Cyrus' new Florida crib.

1209_tmzlive_big

Plus: Howard Stern ... five more years of foul-mouthed awesomeness.

Bill

That chick's a c**t. "Simple people" of Montreal. That girl is obviously simple and has obviously never been to Montreal

REALbarbwire7

First, you guys are all so much fun to watch! The other thing is that would Max send me an signed photo of himself? I'm his papparazzi! Love all you! Merry Christmas!

jessie

I saw some posts yesterday asking why none of the girls ever do this live show. I think people were referring to the funny (non annoying girls) from the night show. This girl is driving me nuts, she keeps checking herself out on the monitor!!! Get one of the girls from the CA office please!!!

Dawnie

Seriously, ignorant comments about Canadians again?? When will you people learn that remarks like that are why people don't like Americans. And trust me we DO know how to riot. Look up what happened in Vancouver when the Canucks lost the Stanley Cup Finals in the 90's. Or better yet, what happened when Gun's 'n Roses cancelled a show at the last second.

k

I will not watch TMZ live if Miss Know it all Negativity is on. She's snooty, rude, and opinionated - if she's going to be on TV, she should be on Real Housewives of Ignorantville.

REALbarbwire7

What is it about very big celebs / athletes, showing their "Johnsons" via text messages. Don't they stop to consider that someone "just might" tell?

Jonz79

IS IT TRUE BEBE WILL DROP THE KARDASHIANS?

Jen

Please put on a girl who is respectful to the viewers- she's acting like everyone is dumb but yet she doesn't have anything intelligent to say herself. Wearing an off the shoulder top is unprofessional too.

Sharon

Sad the man who has committed the same crime became the head of the IRS while Snipes is going to serve 3 years.

geeker

how much do you hate WSNIPES for ruinng the blade series

Sandi

Just watched MJ's vid for hold my hand and i think it is awesome..Akon did a great job did you guys like it? What was Max all scratching about a few days ago on tmz live..lool...

Sandi

Hey I take issue with her saying Canadians are simple...omg..really?? u think we are simple...??

Sandi

Hey Gary first she calls Canadians simple then I hear you call us slow...:((( Yes we had to go without E network for over a year so yes we did miss alot of programing but that wasnt our choice..and lots of us are happy it is back and thankfully they are showing repeats so we can catch up on the reality shows, but we are not slow or simple...I still love TMZ and all you guys :)

who dat

As soon as the girl leaves and they bring in the chubster, feel free to turn it off

PerezHIlton