Vanna White

Good Genes or Good Docs?

12/12/2010 8:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

It's puzzling how "Wheel of Fortune" hostess Vanna White looks so good.

1210_vanna_white_dates
Here's the 29-year-old back in 1986 (left) -- and 24 years later, the 53-year-old version at an event in L.A. this week (right).

Big money.

thehoch

I would like to give her a howl instead of getting a vowel.

Anyone else want to take a spin?

Cartman

Beautiful lady.

Chris

Nothing beautiful about her. She wasn't even cute in that before picture. Honestly, there is no need for her to be on Wheel of Furtune anymore, were in the digital age, pushing buttons on a screen can be done automatically.

I have no clue why ABC is still keeping her on the show, oh let me guess some morons will say, (but the show wouldn't be the same without her) or (but it's been a tradition since day one) TRADITION MY ASS OK!!!!

I never liked the host of the show either, zero personality, and such a FAKE person too.

Seriously....Wheel of Fortune needs a serious make-over.

Enough said.

Hammer

"Yeah I turn letters!.. oh wait I don't have to turn them anymore. That was too much work. I'm pretty so I have a job"

who dat

She looks better now. Completely hittable.

JALJax

LMFAO um are you Kidding me she looks about 65 so id say neither

Eileen Gatti

Good genes for sure. I went to college with her cousin and at our 30th Reunion she looked EXACTLY the same as she did in 1969!

Snidly

Brutal brutal face job,that skin is so tight its ridiculous,it looks so unnatural,its grotesque.Sure there are no wrinkles but she looks like an alien,not a fan of plastic surgery and here's another reason why.

Snerkles

TMZ was right: Big Money. The nose is completely different, and it's obvious that there's been snipping, over the years.
That said, she definitely looks better, than the horsey-faced girl whom Merv hired.

kickaboo

You cannot do your poll because an alert comes up when you try to click.

Malarky

trust me, it's good doctors. Me and my family met her and Pat on 2 separate occasions. We were guests of the director Mark Corwin, and got to go up on the stage and have our pictures taken with Pat and Vanna. She is a sweet woman, but up close she is a wrinkly old woman. The camera and makeup does wonders for her. Incidentally, when we were up on the stage, my son spun, and broke a piece of the wheel. The stagehands had to come out with a screw gun and fix the pointer. LOL!

PiperLi

OMG, That's Kristin Cavallari in 15 yrs.

Lil

She used to be somewhat cute but now with all the plastic surgery she looks like a wax figure. I have seen her in person 10 years ago doing a commercial on Beale st in New Orleans and she didnt even look human she has so much done to her face and she was really young then maybe around 45!
No she is not attractive or cute anymore due to all the freakish surgery she has done

weird al yankovich

congrats on staying fierce throughout all these years. WORK !

Carl

She's probably had some work done but is smart enough to know that overdoing it makes you look ridiculous. Try to shave off a few years, not a few decades like a lot of people do.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments